Report NEP-GEO-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre M. Picard & Pascal Mossay, 2010. "On spatial equilibria in a social interaction model," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bande, Roberto & Karanassou, Marika, 2010. "Spanish Regional Unemployment Revisited: The Role of Capital Accumulation," IZA Discussion Papers 5012, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Theresa Grafeneder-Weissteiner & Klaus Prettner, 2010. "Agglomeration processes in ageing societies," Working Papers 1005, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Kseniia Ursulenko, 2010. "Regional Development in Kazakhstan," Memoranda - Policy Papers 47, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Item repec:ias:fpaper:10-wp507 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tomohiro MACHIKITA & Yasushi UEKI, 2010. "Spatial Architecture of the Production Networks in Southeast Asia," Working Papers DP-2010-01, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- David Cuberes, 2010. "Sequential city growth: empirical evidence," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Dr. Mitsuyo ANDO & Dr. Fukunari Kimura, 2009. "Fragmentation in East Asia: Further Evidence," Working Papers DP-2009-20, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Filippo Randelli, 2010. "Open source GIS based strategies for firms: a spatial analysis application to the inland terminal of Livorno," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_08.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Adelaide Duarte & Marta Simões, 2010. "Regional growth in Portugal: assessing the contribution of earnings and education inequality," GEMF Working Papers 2010-11, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Oliver Falck & Christina Guenther & Stephan Heblich & William R. Kerr, 2010. "From Russia with Love: The Impact of Relocated Firms on Incumbent Survival," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-112, Harvard Business School.
- Jacint Balaguer Coll & José C. Pernías, 2010. "Spatial density, average prices and price dispersion. Evidence from the Spanish hotel industry," Working Papers. Serie EC 2010-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Szanyi, Mikl & Iwasaki, Ichiro & Csizmadia, P騁er & Ill駸sy, Mikl, 2010. "Emergence and Development of Industry Clusters in Hungary : Searching for a 'Critical Mass' of Business via Cluster Mapping," Discussion Paper Series a539, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2010. "Trade and regional inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5347, The World Bank.
- Amendola, Nicola & Vecchi, Giovanni & Al Kiswani, Bilal, 2010. "Il costo della vita al Nord e al Sud d'Italia dal dopoguerra a oggi. Stime di prima generazione," MPRA Paper 23486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pisani, Elena, 2010.
"El aporte de la ruralidad al desarrollo
[The Rural Contribution to Development]," MPRA Paper 23410, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Jun 2010.