Open source GIS based strategies for firms: a spatial analysis application to the inland terminal of Livorno
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsspatial analysis; open source; Geographic Information System (GIS); geography; inland port;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-07-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2010-07-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-IPR-2010-07-03 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MKT-2010-07-03 (Marketing)
- NEP-SBM-2010-07-03 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2010-07-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:frz:wpaper:wp2010_08.rdf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giorgio Ricchiuti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/defirit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .