Report NEP-IPR-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Biju Paul Abraham, 2010. "Analysis of Internet Patenting Strategies of E-commerce Firms," Working Papers id:2600, eSocialSciences.
- Garima Gupta & Avih Rastogi, 2010. "Intellectual Property Rights: Who Needs Them?," Working Papers id:2602, eSocialSciences.
- Filippo Randelli, 2010. "Open source GIS based strategies for firms: a spatial analysis application to the inland terminal of Livorno," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_08.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Christian Rammer & Martin Woerter, 2010. "Innovation, Competition and Incentives for R&D," KOF Working papers 10-259, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Valérie Chanal & Cécile Ayerbe, 2010. "Quel management des droits de propriété dans les business models ouverts ?," Post-Print halshs-00493065, HAL.