Intellectual Property Rights: Who Needs Them?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bosworth, Derek L., 1984. "Foreign patent flows to and from the United Kingdom," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 115-124, April.
- Schiffel, Dennis & Kitti, Carole, 1978. "Rates of invention: international patent comparisons," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 324-340, October.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge; wealth; social good; innovations; generation; evaluation; protection; exploitation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-07-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2010-07-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-07-03 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MIC-2010-07-03 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2010-07-03 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .