Report NEP-INO-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-23463 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Woerter & Christian Rammer & Spyros Arvanitis, 2010. "Innovation, Competition and Incentives for R&D," KOF Working papers 10-259, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Tomohiro MACHIKITA & Yasushi UEKI, 2010. "Innovation in Linked and Non-linked Firms: Effects of Variety of Linkages in East Asia," Working Papers DP-2010-03, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Biju Paul Abraham, 2010. "Analysis of Internet Patenting Strategies of E-commerce Firms," Working Papers id:2600, eSocialSciences.
- Pilar Beneito López & Amparo Sanchis Llopis & María Engracia Rochina Barrachina, 2009. "The role of learning in innovation: in-house versus externally contracted R&D experience," Working Papers. Serie EC 2009-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Tomohiro MACHIKITA & Yasushi UEKI, 2010. "The Impacts of Face-to-face and Frequent Interactions on Innovation: Upstream-Downstream Relations," Working Papers DP-2010-04, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- dekker, R & Kleinknecht, A.H. & Zhou, H, 2010. "Flexible labor and innovation performance: Evidence from longitudinal firm-level data," Economics and Management of Innovation Working Papers 2010-1, Delft University of Technology, Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo, 2010. "Quantifying Optimal Growth Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 5007, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicholas Economides, 2010. "Why Imposing New Tolls on Third-Party Content and Applications Threatens Innovation and Will Not Improve Broadband Providers’ Investment," Working Papers 10-01, NET Institute, revised Jan 2010.
- Garima Gupta & Avih Rastogi, 2010. "Intellectual Property Rights: Who Needs Them?," Working Papers id:2602, eSocialSciences.
- Huffman, Wallace E. & Fan, Xing & Schuring, Jessica, 2010. "The Impact of Public and Private R&D on Farmers' Production Decisions: Econometric Evidence for Midwestern States, 1960-2004," Staff General Research Papers 31646, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Conte & Ariane Labat & Janos Varga & Ziga Zarnic, 2010. "What is the growth potential of green innovation? An assessment of EU climate policy options," European Economy - Economic Papers 413, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Wallace E. Huffman, 2010. "Setting Incentives for Collaboration Among Agricultural Scientists: Application of Principal-Agent Theory to Team Work," Staff General Research Papers 31633, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.