Sources of Income as a Factor of Interregional Social Economic Differentiation of the Russian Population (1995 - 2007 years)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Kathryn & Pomfret, Richard, 2004. "Spatial Inequality and Development in Central Asia," WIDER Working Paper Series 036, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Murshed, S. Mansoob & Gates, Scott, 2004. "Spatial Horizontal Inequality and the Maoist Insurgency in Nepal," WIDER Working Paper Series 043, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Louis Kaplow, 2005. "Why measure inequality?," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 3(1), pages 65-79, April.
- Dhongde, Shatakshee, 2004.
"Decomposing Spatial Differences in Poverty in India,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
053, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shatakshee Dhongde, 2010. "Decomposing Spatial Differences in Poverty in India," Working Papers id:3267, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .