Citizenship, Migration and Opportunity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernández, Raquel & Martin, Alberto, 2014.
"The Long and the Short of It: Sovereign Debt Crises and Debt Maturity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raquel Fernández & Alberto Martín, 2015. "The Long and the Short of It: Sovereign Debt Crises and Debt Maturity," Working Papers 818, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Raquel Fernández & Alberto Martin, 2014. "The long and the short of it: Sovereign debt crises and debt maturity," Economics Working Papers 1459, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2015.
- Raquel Fernández & Alberto Martin, 2014. "The Long and the Short of It: Sovereign Debt Crises and Debt Maturity," NBER Working Papers 20786, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sturzenegger, Federico & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2008.
"Haircuts: Estimating investor losses in sovereign debt restructurings, 1998-2005,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 780-805, September.
- Jeronimo Zettelmeyer & Federico Sturzenegger, 2005. "Haircuts; Estimating Investor Losses in Sovereign Debt Restructurings, 1998-2005," IMF Working Papers 05/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Federico Sturzenegger and Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2006. "Haircuts: Estimating Investors Losses in Sovereign Debt Restructurings, 1998-2005," Business School Working Papers 2006-02, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Tamon Asonuma & Christoph Trebesch, 2016.
"Sovereign Debt Restructurings: Preemptive Or Post-Default,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 175-214, February.
- Tamon Asonuma & Christoph Trebesch, 2015. "Sovereign Debt Restructurings: Preemptive or Post-Default," CESifo Working Paper Series 5605, CESifo Group Munich.
- Asonuma, Tamon & Trebesch, Christoph, 2015. "Sovereign Debt Restructurings: Preemptive or Post-Default," CEPR Discussion Papers 10950, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Asonuma, Tamon & Trebesch, Christoph, 2015. "Sovereign Debt Restructurings: Preemptive or Post-Default," Discussion Papers in Economics 26563, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2017-09-10 (International Trade)
- NEP-MIG-2017-09-10 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.