The labour market for teachers
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Fax: +353-1-283 0068
Web page: http://www.ucd.ie/economics
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dolton, Peter J, 1990. "The Economics of UK Teacher Supply: The Graduate's Decision," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(400), pages 91-104, Supplemen.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Peter Dolton & Steven Mcintosh, 2007.
"Recruiting and Retaining Teachers in the UK: An Analysis of Graduate Occupation Choice from the 1960s to the 1990s,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(293), pages 69-96, 02.
- McIntosh, Steven & Arnaud Chevalier & Peter Dolton, 2003. "Recruiting and Retaining Teachers in the UK: An Analysis of Graduate Occupation Choice from the 1960s to the 1990s," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 151, Royal Economic Society.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Peter Dolton & Steven McIntosh, 2002. "Recruiting and retaining teachers in the UK: an analysis of graduate occupation choice from the 1960s to the 1990s," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19524, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Peter Dolton & Steven McIntosh, 2002. "Recruiting and Retaining Teachers in the UK: An Analysis of Graduate Occupation Choice from the 1960s to the 1990s," CEE Discussion Papers 0021, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Dolton, P. J. & Makepeace, G. H., 1993. "Female labour force participation and the choice of occupation: The supply of teachers," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1393-1411, October.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Jonathan Guryan, 2003.
"Does Teacher Testing Raise Teacher Quality? Evidence from State Certification Requirements,"
NBER Working Papers
9545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angrist, Joshua D. & Guryan, Jonathan, 2008. "Does teacher testing raise teacher quality? Evidence from state certification requirements," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 483-503, October.
- Angrist, Joshua & Guryan, Jonathan, 2005. "Does Teacher Testing Raise Teacher Quality? Evidence from State Certification Requirements," IZA Discussion Papers 1500, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel Aaronson & Lisa Barrow & William Sander, 2007.
"Teachers and Student Achievement in the Chicago Public High Schools,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 25, pages 95-135.
- Daniel Aaronson & Lisa Barrow & William Sander, 2002. "Teachers and student achievement in the Chicago public high schools," Working Paper Series WP-02-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Dolton, Peter J., 2006. "Teacher Supply," Handbook of the Economics of Education, Elsevier.
- Bee, Malcolm & Dolton, Peter, 1995. "The Remuneration of School Teachers: Time Series and Cross-Section Evidence," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 63(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Sean P. Corcoran & William N. Evans & Robert S. Schwab, 2002. "Changing Labor Market Opportunities for Women and the Quality of Teachers 1957-1992," NBER Working Papers 9180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dolton, P J & Makepeace, G H & Van Der Klaauw, W, 1989. "Occupational Choice and Earnings Determination: The Role of Sample Selection and Non-pecuniary Factors," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(3), pages 573-94, July.
- William E. Becker & William J. Baumol (ed.), 1995. "Assessing Educational Practices: The Contribution of Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262023989, June.
- Dolton, Peter J & van der Klaauw, Wilbert, 1995. "Leaving Teaching in the UK: A Duration Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 431-44, March.
- Dolton, Peter J & Mavromaras, Kostas G, 1994. "Intergenerational Occupational Choice Comparisons: The Case of Teachers in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(425), pages 841-63, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:200411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.