Identification-Robust Nonparametric Inference in a Linear IV Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bertille Antoine & Pascal Lavergne, 2019. "Identification-Robust Nonparametric Inference in a Linear IV Model," Discussion Papers dp19-02, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sellars, Emily A. & Alix-Garcia, Jennifer, 2018. "Labor scarcity, land tenure, and historical legacy: Evidence from Mexico," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 504-516.
- Moreira, Humberto Ataíde & Moreira, Marcelo J., 2015.
"Optimal two-sided tests for instrumental variables regression with heteroskedastic and autocorrelated errors,"
FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
764, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Humberto Moreira & Marcelo Moreira, 2016. "Optimal two-sided tests for instrumental variables regression with heteroskedastic and autocorrelated errors," CeMMAP working papers CWP25/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Marcelo J. Moreira, 2003. "A Conditional Likelihood Ratio Test for Structural Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(4), pages 1027-1048, July.
- Lavergne, Pascal & Patilea, Valentin, 2013.
"Smooth minimum distance estimation and testing with conditional estimating equations: Uniform in bandwidth theory,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 47-59.
- Lavergne, Pascal & Patilea, Valentin, 2013. "Smooth Minimum Distance Estimation and Testing with Conditional Estimating Equations: Uniform in Bandwidth Theory," TSE Working Papers 13-404, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Cattaneo, Matias D. & Farrell, Max H., 2013. "Optimal convergence rates, Bahadur representation, and asymptotic normality of partitioning estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 127-143.
- Stinchcombe, Maxwell B. & White, Halbert, 1998. "Consistent Specification Testing With Nuisance Parameters Present Only Under The Alternative," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 295-325, June.
- Antoine, Bertille & Lavergne, Pascal, 2014.
"Conditional moment models under semi-strong identification,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 59-69.
- Bertille Antoine & Pascal Lavergne, 2011. "Conditional Moment Models under Semi-Strong Identification," Discussion Papers dp11-04, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Dec 2012.
- Jean-Marie Dufour, 1997. "Some Impossibility Theorems in Econometrics with Applications to Structural and Dynamic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1365-1388, November.
- Kasy Maximilian, 2019. "Uniformity and the Delta Method," Journal of Econometric Methods, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Dreier, I. & Kotz, S., 2002. "A note on the characteristic function of the t-distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 221-224, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertille Antoine & Xiaolin Sun, 2020. "Partially Linear Models with Endogeneity: a conditional moment based approach," Discussion Papers dp20-06, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Xiaohong Chen & Sokbae Lee & Myung Hwan Seo, 2020. "Powerful Inference," Papers 2008.11140, arXiv.org.
- Jiafeng Chen & Daniel L. Chen & Greg Lewis, 2020. "Mostly Harmless Machine Learning: Learning Optimal Instruments in Linear IV Models," Papers 2011.06158, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsWeak Instruments; Hypothesis Testing; Semiparametric Model;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:122916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.