Instrumental Variable Estimation with Heteroskedasticity and Many Instruments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jerry A. Hausman & Whitney K. Newey & Tiemen Woutersen & John C. Chao & Norman R. Swanson, 2012. "Instrumental variable estimation with heteroskedasticity and many instruments," Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 3(2), pages 211-255, July.
- Norman R. Swanson & John C. Chao & Jerry A. Hausman & Whitney K. Newey & Tiemen Woutersen, 2011. "Instrumental Variable Estimation with Heteroskedasticity and Many Instruments," Departmental Working Papers 201111, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Jerry Hausman & Whitney K. Newey & Tiemen M. Woutersen & John Chao & Norman Swanson, 2007. "Instrumental variable estimation with heteroskedasticity and many instruments," CeMMAP working papers CWP22/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blomquist, Soren & Dahlberg, Matz, 1999. "Small Sample Properties of LIML and Jackknife IV Estimators: Experiments with Weak Instruments," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 69-88, Jan.-Feb..
- Daniel A. Ackerberg & Paul J. Devereux, 2009.
"Improved JIVE Estimators for Overidentified Linear Models with and without Heteroskedasticity,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(2), pages 351-362, May.
- Ackerberg, Daniel & Devereux, Paul J., 2008. "Improved JIVE Estimators for Overidentified Linear Models with and without Heteroskedasticity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6926, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul J. Devereux & Daniel A. Ackerberg, 2008. "Improved Jive estimators for overidentified linear models with and without heteroskedasticity," Working Papers 200817, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Stock, James H., 2007. "Testing with many weak instruments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 24-46, May.
- Jinyong Hahn & Jerry Hausman & Guido Kuersteiner, 2004. "Estimation with weak instruments: Accuracy of higher-order bias and MSE approximations," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(1), pages 272-306, June.
- Phillips, Garry D A & Hale, C, 1977. "The Bias of Instrumental Variable Estimators of Simultaneous Equation Systems," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(1), pages 219-228, February.
- Jinyong Hahn & Atsushi Inoue, 2002. "A Monte Carlo Comparison Of Various Asymptotic Approximations To The Distribution Of Instrumental Variables Estimators," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 309-336.
More about this item
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jhu:papers:566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (None). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dejhuus.html .