The finite-sample distributions of heteroskedasticity robust Wald statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Spady & Sami Stouli, 2018. "Simultaneous Mean-Variance Regression," Papers 1804.01631, arXiv.org.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2008.
"Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 414-427, August.
- Doug Miller & A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach, 2006. "Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors," Working Papers 621, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- A. Colin Cameron & Jonah B. Gelbach & Douglas L. Miller, 2007. "Bootstrap-Based Improvements for Inference with Clustered Errors," NBER Technical Working Papers 0344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido W. Imbens & Michal Kolesár, 2016.
"Robust Standard Errors in Small Samples: Some Practical Advice,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 98(4), pages 701-712, October.
- Guido W. Imbens & Michal Kolesar, 2012. "Robust Standard Errors in Small Samples: Some Practical Advice," NBER Working Papers 18478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2012. "Thirty Years of Heteroskedasticity-Robust Inference," Working Papers 1268, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Godfrey, Leslie G., 1996. "Some results on the Glejser and Koenker tests for heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 275-299.
- Romano, Joseph P. & Wolf, Michael, 2017. "Resurrecting weighted least squares," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 1-19.
- Krüger Jens J. & Cantner Uwe & Hanusch Horst, 2003. "Explaining International Productivity Differences / Erklärung internationaler Produktivitätsunterschiede," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 223(6), pages 659-679, December.
- Michael O'Hara & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2013. "Nonparametric Generalized Least Squares in Applied Regression Analysis," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 456-474, October.
- Jens Krueger & Uwe Cantner & Horst Hanusch, 1998. "Explaining International Productivity Differences," Discussion Paper Series 179, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Lamarche, Jean-Francois, 2003. "A robust bootstrap test under heteroskedasticity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 353-359, June.
- Psaradakis, Zacharias & Sola, Martin, 1996.
"On the power of tests for superexogeneity and structural invariance,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 151-175.
- Z. Psaradakis & M. Solá, 1993. "On the power of tests for superexogeneity and structural invariance," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0993, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Uchôa, Carlos F.A. & Cribari-Neto, Francisco & Menezes, Tatiane A., 2014. "Testing inference in heteroskedastic fixed effects models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(3), pages 660-670.
- Luke Hartigan, 2016. "Alternative HAC Covariance Matrix Estimators with Improved Finite Sample Properties," Discussion Papers 2016-06, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:119:y:2018:i:c:p:55-73 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:47:y:1991:i:1:p:153-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.