Asymptotic theory of integrated conditional moment tests
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Herman J. Bierens & Werner Ploberger, 1997. "Asymptotic Theory of Integrated Conditional Moment Tests," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(5), pages 1129-1152, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1992. "A Test for Functional Form Against Nonparametric Alternatives," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(4), pages 452-475, December.
- Yatchew, Adonis John, 1992. "Nonparametric Regression Tests Based on Least Squares," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(4), pages 435-451, December.
- Tauchen, George, 1985. "Diagnostic testing and evaluation of maximum likelihood models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 415-443.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- White, Halbert & Hong, Yongmiao, 1999. "M-Testing Using Finite and Infinite Dimensional Parameter Estimators," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt9qz123ng, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Bierens, H.J. & Ploberger, W., 1995. "Asymptotic theory of integrated conditional moment tests," Other publications TiSEM 6c4aa701-5799-4bdd-9839-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Liangjun Su & Yundong Tu & Aman Ullah, 2015. "Testing Additive Separability of Error Term in Nonparametric Structural Models," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6-10), pages 1057-1088, December.
- Paulo Parente & Richard Smith, 2012. "Exogeneity in semiparametric moment condition models," CeMMAP working papers CWP30/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ellison, Glenn & Ellison, Sara Fisher, 2000.
"A simple framework for nonparametric specification testing,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 1-23, May.
- Ellison, G. & Ellison, F., 1993. "A Simple Framework for Non-Parametric Specification Testing," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1662, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 1998. "A Simple Framework for Nonparametric Specification Testing," NBER Technical Working Papers 0234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Q. & Wang, Suojin, 1998. "A simple consistent bootstrap test for a parametric regression function," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 145-165, August.
- Li, Qi, 1999. "Consistent model specification tests for time series econometric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 101-147, September.
- John Xu Zheng, 1996. "A consistent test of functional form via nonparametric estimation techniques," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 263-289, December.
- Silva João M. C. Santos & Tenreyro Silvana & Windmeijer Frank, 2015.
"Testing Competing Models for Non-negative Data with Many Zeros,"
Journal of Econometric Methods, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Silva, João M. C. Santos & Tenreyro, Silvana & Windmeijer, Frank, 2015. "Testing competing models for non-negative data with many zeros," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63663, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gozalo, Pedro L. & Linton, Oliver B., 2001. "Testing additivity in generalized nonparametric regression models with estimated parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 1-48, August.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Jacho-Chávez, David T., 2010. "Approximating the critical values of Cramér-von Mises tests in general parametric conditional specifications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 625-636, March.
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Spokoiny, Vladimir G., 1999. "An adaptive, rate-optimal test of a parametric model against a nonparametric alternative," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,10, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Gao, Jiti & King, Maxwell, 2003. "Estimation and model specification testing in nonparametric and semiparametric econometric models," MPRA Paper 11989, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2006.
- Susanne M. Schennach & Daniel Wilhelm, 2017.
"A Simple Parametric Model Selection Test,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 112(520), pages 1663-1674, October.
- Susanne M. Schennach & Daniel Wilhelm, 2014. "A simple parametric model selection test," CeMMAP working papers CWP10/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Susanne M. Schennach & Daniel Wilhelm, 2016. "A simple parametric model selection test," CeMMAP working papers CWP30/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Li, Qi & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2007.
"A consistent model specification test with mixed discrete and continuous data,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 802-826, October.
- Cheng Hsiao & Qi Li & Jeff Racine, 2006. "A Consistent Model Specification Test with Mixed Discrete and Continuous Data," IEPR Working Papers 06.47, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Masamune Iwasawa, 2015.
"A Joint Specification Test for Response Probabilities in Unordered Multinomial Choice Models,"
Econometrics, MDPI, vol. 3(3), pages 1-31, September.
- Masamune Iwasawa, 2015. "Joint Specification Tests For Response Probabilities In Unordered Multinomial Choice Models," KIER Working Papers 919, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Li, Qi & Hsiao, Cheng & Zinn, Joel, 2003. "Consistent specification tests for semiparametric/nonparametric models based on series estimation methods," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 295-325, February.
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine & Bickel, Peter J. & Stoker, Thomas M., 2001. "Goodness-of-fit tests for kernel regression with an application to option implied volatilities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 363-412, December.
- Gupta, A, 2015. "Nonparametric specification testing via the trinity of tests," Economics Discussion Papers 15619, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Dette, Holger & Hetzler, Benjamin, 2004. "Specification tests indexed by bandwidths," Technical Reports 2004,48, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
More about this item
KeywordsStatistical Methods; Testing; statistics;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:6c4aa701-5799-4bdd-9839-0cdf6624cb4f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Richard Broekman (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.