A note on the characteristic function of the t-distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Babu, G. Jogesh & Rao, C. Radhakrishna, 1988. "Joint asymptotic distribution of marginal quantiles and quantile functions in samples from a multivariate population," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 15-23, October.
- Maritz, J. S., 1991. "Estimating the covariance matrix of bivariate medians," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 305-309, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. Peirano & D. Challet, 2012.
"Baldovin-Stella stochastic volatility process and Wiener process mixtures,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 85(8), pages 1-12, August.
- Pier Paolo Peirano & Damien Challet, 2012. "Baldovin-Stella stochastic volatility process and Wiener process mixtures," Post-Print hal-00734355, HAL.
- Harrar, Solomon W. & Seneta, Eugene & Gupta, Arjun K., 2006. "Duality between matrix variate t and matrix variate V.G. distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(6), pages 1467-1475, July.
- Cassidy, Daniel T., 2011. "Describing n-day returns with Student’s t-distributions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(15), pages 2794-2802.
- Challet, Damien & Peirano, Pier Paolo, 2008. "The ups and downs of the renormalization group applied to financial time series," MPRA Paper 9770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:57:y:2002:i:3:p:221-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .