Providing Efficient Network Access to Green Power Generators : A Long-term Property Rights Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Georgios Petropoulos & Bert Willems, 2016. "Providing efficient network access to green power generators: A long-term property rights perspective," Working Papers 17317, Bruegel.
- Petropoulos, Georgios & Willems, Bert, 2017. "Providing efficient network access to green power generators:: A long-term property rights perspective," TSE Working Papers 17-770, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Petropoulos, G. & Willems, Bert, 2017. "Providing Efficient Network Access to Green Power Generators : A Long-term Property Rights Perspective," Discussion Paper 2017-007, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dijk, Justin & Willems, Bert, 2011.
"The effect of counter-trading on competition in electricity markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1764-1773, March.
- Dijk, J. & Willems, Bert, 2011. "The effect of counter-trading on competition in electricity markets," Other publications TiSEM 4bcaff5c-737d-44c7-af8a-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Juan Rosellón & Hannes Weigt, 2011.
"A Dynamic Incentive Mechanism for Transmission Expansion in Electricity Networks: Theory, Modeling, and Application,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 119-148.
- Juan Rosellon & Hannes Weigt, 2008. "A Dynamic Incentive Mechanism for Transmission Expansion in Electricity Networks–Theory, Modeling and Application," Working papers DTE 424, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Rosellon, Juan & Weigt, Hannes, 2008. "A Dynamic Incentive Mechanism for Transmission Expansion in Electricity Networks – Theory, Modeling and Application," MPRA Paper 22843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Rosellón & Hannes Weigt, 2010. "A Dynamic Incentive Mechanism for Transmission Expansion in Electricity Networks: Theory, Modeling, and Application," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1019, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hogan, William W, 1992. "Contract Networks for Electric Power Transmission," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 211-242, September.
- Vincent Rious & Yannick Perez & Philippe Dessante, 2008.
"Is combination of nodal pricing and average participation tariff the best solution to coordinate the location of power plants with lumpy transmission investments?,"
- Vincent Rious & Philippe Dessante & Yannick Perez, 2009. "Is combination of nodal pricing and average participation tariff the best solution to coordinate the location of power plants with lumpy transmission investments?," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/14, European University Institute.
- Rohan Pitchford, 2003. "Coming to the Nuisance: An Economic Analysis from an Incomplete Contracts Perspective," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 491-516, October.
- Pär Holmberg and Ewa Lazarczyk, 2015. "Comparison of congestion management techniques: Nodal, zonal and discriminatory pricing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Steven R. Grenadier, 2002. "Option Exercise Games: An Application to the Equilibrium Investment Strategies of Firms," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(3), pages 691-721.
- Bastian Henze & Charles Noussair & Bert Willems, 2012.
"Regulation of network infrastructure investments: an experimental evaluation,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-38, August.
- Henze, B. & Noussair, C.N. & Willems, Bert, 2011. "Regulation of Network Infrastructure Investments : An Experimental Evaluation," Discussion Paper 2011-035, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Robert Wilson, 2002. "Architecture of Power Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1299-1340, July.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 5474.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bolton, Patrick, 1987. "Contracts as a Barrier to Entry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 388-401, June.
- Fischel, William A. & Shapiro, Perry, 1989. "A constitutional choice model of compensation for takings," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 115-128, December.
- Richard Gilbert & Karsten Neuhoff & David Newbery, 2004. "Allocating Transmission to Mitigate Market Power in Electricity Markets," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(4), pages 691-709, Winter.
- John V. Leahy, 1993. "Investment in Competitive Equilibrium: The Optimality of Myopic Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(4), pages 1105-1133.
More about this item
Keywordsnetwork access; congestion management; renewable energy sources; power markets;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2017-03-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2017-03-26 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2017-03-26 (Game Theory)
- NEP-NET-2017-03-26 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2017-03-26 (Regulation)
- NEP-RES-2017-03-26 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:6d7117f0-0893-4db9-a668-ccbb7a977526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.