Report NEP-GTH-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dmitry Levando, 2017. "Formation of coalition structures as a non-cooperative game," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17015, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Masaki Aoyagi & Naoko Nishimura & Yoshitaka Okano, 2017. "Efficiency and Voluntary Redistribution under Inequality," ISER Discussion Paper 0992, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Simon Schopohl, 2017. "Information Transmission in Hierarchies," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17014, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2017. "Public debt, corruption and tax evasion: Nash and Stackelberg equilibria," MPRA Paper 77519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Flip Klijn, 2017. "Constrained Allocation of Projects to Heterogenous Workers with Preferences over Peers," Working Papers 960, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Christian Ewerhart, 2017. "Revenue ranking of optimally biased contests: the case of two players," ECON - Working Papers 243, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Schopohl, Simon, 2017. "Information transmission in hierarchies," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 570, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Pierre C. Boyer & Kai A. Konrad & Brian Roberson, 2017. "Targeted campaign competition, loyal voters, and supermajorities," Working Papers 17-03, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Riedel, Frank, 2017. "Uncertain acts in games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 571, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Petropoulos, G. & Willems, Bert, 2017. "Providing Efficient Network Access to Green Power Generators : A Long-term Property Rights Perspective," Discussion Paper 2017-010, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.