Report NEP-NET-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Pedro CL Souza issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raphael A. Auer & Andrei A. Levchenko & Philip Sauré, 2017. "International Inflation Spillovers Through Input Linkages," NBER Working Papers 23246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katarzyna Growiec & Jakub Growiec & Bogumil Kaminski, 2017. "Mapping the Dimensions of Social Capital," Working Papers 2016-025, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Melguizo, Isabel, 2017. "Homophily and the Persistence of Disagreement," MPRA Paper 77367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masaki Aoyagi, 2017. "Bertrand Competition under Network Externalities," ISER Discussion Paper 0993, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Petropoulos, G. & Willems, Bert, 2017. "Providing Efficient Network Access to Green Power Generators : A Long-term Property Rights Perspective," Discussion Paper 2017-010, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.