Segmenting Internet shoppers based on their web-usage-related lifestyle: a cross-cultural validation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Brengman, Malaika & Geuens, Maggie & Weijters, Bert & Smith, Scott M. & Swinyard, William R., 2005. "Segmenting Internet shoppers based on their Web-usage-related lifestyle: a cross-cultural validation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 79-88, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas P. Novak & Donna L. Hoffman & Yiu-Fai Yung, 2000. "Measuring the Customer Experience in Online Environments: A Structural Modeling Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 22-42, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:55-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:44-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:166-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pradip Swarnakar & Ajay Kumar & Sanjay Kumar, 2016. "Why generation Y prefers online shopping: a study of young customers of India," International Journal of Business Forecasting and Marketing Intelligence, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3), pages 215-232.
- Maggie Geuens & Delphine Vantomme & Bert Weijters, 2003.
"Assessing the impact of offline URL advertising,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2003-4, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- M. Geuens & D. Vantomme & G. Goessaert & B. Weijters, 2003. "Assessing the impact of offline URL advertising," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/163, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Rotem-Mindali, Orit, 2010. "E-tail versus retail: The effects on shopping related travel empirical evidence from Israel," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 312-322, September.
- Banerjee, Arindam & Banerjee, Tanushri, 2016. "Web Content Analysis of Online Grocery Shopping Web Sites in India," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-03-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:130:y:2018:i:c:p:177-187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thøgersen, John, 2017. "Housing-related lifestyle and energy saving: A multi-level approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 73-87.
- Shweta Pandey & Deepak Chawla, 2016. "Impact of changing consumer lifestyles and website quality on online satisfaction and loyalty - an emerging market framework," International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(1), pages 50-71.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:6:p:889-896 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:6:p:1068-1074 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahlert, Dieter & Evanschitzky, Heiner & Thesing, Miriam, 2006. "Kundentypologie in der Multikanalwelt: Ergebnisse einer Online- und Offline-Befragung," Working Papers 44, University of Münster, Competence Center Internet Economy and Hybrid Systems, European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS).
- Pérez-Hernández, Javier & Sánchez-Mangas, Rocío, 2011. "To have or not to have Internet at home: Implications for online shopping," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 213-226.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:86:y:2010:i:1:p:106-115 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternet segmentation; Internet lifestyle; cross-cultural research; e-shoppers; scale validation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-02-01 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2004-06-02 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2004-04-11 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:03/205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.