Mobile Shopping Through Applications: Understanding Application Possession and Mobile Purchase
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric J. Johnson & Wendy W. Moe & Peter S. Fader & Steven Bellman & Gerald L. Lohse, 2004. "On the Depth and Dynamics of Online Search Behavior," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 299-308, March.
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David J. & Woodruff, Christopher, 2009. "Measuring microenterprise profits: Must we ask how the sausage is made?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 19-31, January.
- Anindya Ghose & Sang Pil Han, 2011. "An Empirical Analysis of User Content Generation and Usage Behavior on the Mobile Internet," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(9), pages 1671-1691, September.
- Forsythe, Sandra M. & Shi, Bo, 2003. "Consumer patronage and risk perceptions in Internet shopping," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 867-875, November.
- Chong, Alain Yee-Loong, 2013. "Mobile commerce usage activities: The roles of demographic and motivation variables," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(7), pages 1350-1359.
- Anindya Ghose & Avi Goldfarb & Sang Pil Han, 2013. "How Is the Mobile Internet Different? Search Costs and Local Activities," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 613-631, September.
- Brengman, Malaika & Geuens, Maggie & Weijters, Bert & Smith, Scott M. & Swinyard, William R., 2005.
"Segmenting Internet shoppers based on their Web-usage-related lifestyle: a cross-cultural validation,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 79-88, January.
- M. Brengman & M. Geuens & B. Weijters & S. M. Smith & R. Swinyard, 2003. "Segmenting Internet shoppers based on their web-usage-related lifestyle: a cross-cultural validation," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/205, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jeonghye Choi & David R. Bell & Leonard M. Lodish, 2012. "Traditional and IS-Enabled Customer Acquisition on the Internet," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(4), pages 754-769, April.
- Konuş, Umut & Verhoef, Peter C. & Neslin, Scott A., 2008. "Multichannel Shopper Segments and Their Covariates," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 84(4), pages 398-413.
- Cuneyt Koyuncu & Donald Lien, 2003. "E-commerce and consumer's purchasing behaviour," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 721-726.
- Goh, Khim-Yong & Chu, Junhong & Wu, Jing, 2015. "Mobile Advertising: An Empirical Study of Temporal and Spatial Differences in Search Behavior and Advertising Response," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 34-45.
- Robert Kraut & Tridas Mukhopadhyay & Janusz Szczypula & Sara Kiesler & Bill Scherlis, 1999. "Information and Communication: Alternative Uses of the Internet in Households," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 10(4), pages 287-303, December.
- Bellman, Steven & Potter, Robert F. & Treleaven-Hassard, Shiree & Robinson, Jennifer A. & Varan, Duane, 2011. "The Effectiveness of Branded Mobile Phone Apps," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 191-200.
- Lam, Shun Yin & Chiang, Jeongwen & Parasuraman, A., 2008. "The effects of the dimensions of technology readiness on technology acceptance: An empirical analysis," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 19-39.
- Viswanath Venkatesh & Ritu Agarwal, 2006. "Turning Visitors into Customers: A Usability-Centric Perspective on Purchase Behavior in Electronic Channels," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(3), pages 367-382, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soo-kyoung Ahn, 2020. "Smart Consumers: A New Segment for Sustainable Digital Retailing in Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-20, September.
- Wagner, Gerhard & Schramm-Klein, Hanna & Steinmann, Sascha, 2020. "Online retailing across e-channels and e-channel touchpoints: Empirical studies of consumer behavior in the multichannel e-commerce environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 256-270.
- Gabriel JIPA, 2018. "Mobile Applications Buying Opinions Exploration using Topic Modeling," Expert Journal of Economics, Sprint Investify, vol. 6(2), pages 44-55.
- Sohn, Stefanie & GroÃŸ, Michael, 2020. "Understanding the inhibitors to consumer mobile purchasing intentions," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 55(C).
- Molinillo, Sebastian & Navarro-GarcÃa, Antonio & Anaya-SÃ¡nchez, Rafael & Japutra, Arnold, 2020. "The impact of affective and cognitive app experiences on loyalty towards retailers," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
- Park, Keeyeon & Kim, Hye-jin, 2020. "Understanding Mobile Application Usage Using Battery Status and Wi-Fi Network," ITS Conference, Online Event 2020 224871, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Mulcahy, Rory Francis & Riedel, Aimee S., 2020. "â€˜Touch it, swipe it, shake itâ€™: Does the emergence of haptic touch in mobile retailing advertising improve its effectiveness?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
- Iyer, Pramod & Davari, Arezoo & Mukherjee, Amaradri, 2018. "Investigating the effectiveness of retailersâ€™ mobile applications in determining customer satisfaction and repatronage intentions? A congruency perspective," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 235-243.
More about this item
KeywordsSmartphone; Mobile shopping; Mobile applications; Mobile browsing; Mobile experience; Online experience;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joinma:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:55-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-interactive-marketing/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.