An Empirical Analysis of User Content Generation and Usage Behavior on the Mobile Internet
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raghuram Iyengar & Christophe Van den Bulte & Thomas W. Valente, 2011. "Opinion Leadership and Social Contagion in New Product Diffusion," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 195-212, 03-04.
- Michael R. Baye & J. Rupert J. Gatti & Paul Kattuman & John Morgan, 2009.
"Clicks, Discontinuities, and Firm Demand Online,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 935-975, December.
- Michael R. Baye & J. Rupert J. Gatti & Paul Kattuman & John Morgan, 2006. "Clicks, Discontinuities, and Firm Demand Online," Working Papers 2006-21, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Baye, Michael R & Gatti, J. Rupert J & Kattuman, Paul & Morgan, John, 2006. "Clicks, Discontinuities, and Firm Demand Online," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt3qg7270w, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Mark B. Stewart, 2007.
"The interrelated dynamics of unemployment and low-wage employment,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 511-531.
- Stewart, Mark, 2006. "The Inter-related Dynamics of Unemployment and Low-Wage Employment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 741, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jacoby, Jacob & Szybillo, George J & Berning, Carol Kohn, 1976. " Time and Consumer Behavior: An Interdisciplinary Overview," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(4), pages 320-339, March.
- Verbeek, Marno, 1990. "On the estimation of a fixed effects model with selectivity bias," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 267-270, November.
- Marnik G. Dekimpe & Dominique M. Hanssens, 1995. "The Persistence of Marketing Effects on Sales," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 1-21.
- Sungjoon Nam & Puneet Manchanda & Pradeep K. Chintagunta, 2010. "The Effect of Signal Quality and Contiguous Word of Mouth on Customer Acquisition for a Video-on-Demand Service," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(4), pages 690-700, 07-08.
- Mark Stewart, 2006. "Maximum simulated likelihood estimation of random-effects dynamic probit models with autocorrelated errors," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(2), pages 256-272, June.
- Charles F. Manski, 1993.
"Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: The Reflection Problem,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 531-542.
- Manski, C.F., 1991. "Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: the Reflection Problem," Working papers 9127, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Schmidt, Peter, 1978. "On the Estimation of Triangular Structural Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1217-1221, September.
- William Greene, 2007. "Fixed and Random Effects Models for Count Data," Working Papers 07-15, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Puhani, Patrick A, 2000. " The Heckman Correction for Sample Selection and Its Critique," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 53-68, February.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Arellano, M, 1987. "Computing Robust Standard Errors for Within-Groups Estimators," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 49(4), pages 431-434, November.
- Zabel, Jeffrey E., 1992. "Estimating fixed and random effects models with selectivity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 269-272, November.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-1426, November.
- Wesley Hartmann & Puneet Manchanda & Harikesh Nair & Matthew Bothner & Peter Dodds & David Godes & Kartik Hosanagar & Catherine Tucker, 2008. "Modeling social interactions: Identification, empirical methods and policy implications," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 287-304, December.
- Anindya Ghose & Sang Pil Han, 2009. "A Dynamic Structural Model of User Learning in Mobile Media Content," Working Papers 09-24, NET Institute, revised Oct 2009.
- Catherine Tucker, 2008. "Identifying Formal and Informal Influence in Technology Adoption with Network Externalities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(12), pages 2024-2038, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:55-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yi-Fen Chen & Shi-Han Chang, 2016. "The online framing effect: the moderating role of warning, brand familiarity, and product type," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 355-374, September.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:93:y:2017:i:1:p:79-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoo, Bosul & Katsumata, Sotaro & Ichikohji, Takeyasu, 2017. "A Multi-Country Comparison of User Innovation Behaviors on Smartphone Applications," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168553, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Gerpott, Torsten J. & Thomas, Sandra, 2014. "Empirical research on mobile Internet usage: A meta-analysis of the literature," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 291-310.
- Torsten J. Gerpott & Phil Meinert, 2016. "Correlates of using the billing system of a mobile network operator to pay for digital goods and services," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 18(6), pages 1265-1283, December.
- Raymond, Myriam & Kamel, Sherif & Iskander, Rawy, 2015. "On the suitability of the work system framework as a methodology for researching IoT implementations in developing countries," 2015 Regional ITS Conference, Los Angeles 2015 146350, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Gal Oestreicher-Singer & Arun Sundararajan, 2012. "The Visible Hand? Demand Effects of Recommendation Networks in Electronic Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(11), pages 1963-1981, November.
- Brenda Mak & Paul Beckman & Nicole Bohn, 2016. "Perceived Usefulness and Satisfaction of Mobile Phone for Users with Disabilities," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(02), pages 1-16, April.
- Paulo Albuquerque & Polykarpos Pavlidis & Udi Chatow & Kay-Yut Chen & Zainab Jamal, 2012. "Evaluating Promotional Activities in an Online Two-Sided Market of User-Generated Content," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(3), pages 406-432, May.
- Gerpott, Torsten J. & Thomas, Sandra & Weichert, Michael, 2013. "Characteristics and mobile Internet use intensity of consumers with different types of advanced handsets: An exploratory empirical study of iPhone, Android and other web-enabled mobile users in German," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 357-371.
- Catherine Tucker, 2011. "Virality, Network Effects and Advertising Effectiveness," Working Papers 11-06, NET Institute.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:191:y:2017:i:c:p:97-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bosul Yoo & Sotaro Katsumata & Takeyasu Ichikohji, 2017. "The Impact of Customer Orientation on Quantity and Quality of User-Generated Content: A Multi-Country Case Study of Mobile Applications," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-12, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- repec:eee:joinma:v:30:y:2015:i:c:p:34-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infosf:v:16:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-012-9356-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmobile Internet; social networks; content generation; content usage; interdependence; geographical mobility; identification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:57:y:2011:i:9:p:1671-1691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.