Marketing in smes: the role of entrepreneurial sensemaking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krishnamurthy, Sandeep & Kucuk, S. Umit, 2009. "Anti-branding on the internet," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1119-1126, November.
- Ulrich Witt, 2007. "Firms as Realizations of Entrepreneurial Visions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(7), pages 1125-1140, November.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2007.
"The Entrepreneurial Theory of the Firm and the Theory of the Entrepreneurial Firm,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(7), pages 1107-1124, November.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2005. "The Entrepreneurial Theory of the Firm and the Theory of the Entrepreneurial Firm," Working papers 2005-27, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2005.
- Cova, Bernard & Dalli, Daniele, 2009. "Working Consumers: The Next Step in Marketing Theory?," MPRA Paper 36717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soares, Ana Maria & Farhangmehr, Minoo & Shoham, Aviv, 2007. "Hofstede's dimensions of culture in international marketing studies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 277-284, March.
- Green, Kimberly M. & Covin, Jeffrey G. & Slevin, Dennis P., 2008. "Exploring the relationship between strategic reactiveness and entrepreneurial orientation: The role of structure-style fit," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 356-383, May.
- Eleonora Di Maria & Vladi Finotto, 2008. "Communities of Consumption and Made in Italy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 179-197.
- Zoltan Acs, 2006. "How Is Entrepreneurship Good for Economic Growth?," Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, MIT Press, vol. 1(1), pages 97-107, March.
- Muniz, Albert M, Jr & O'Guinn, Thomas C, 2001. " Brand Community," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(4), pages 412-432, March.
- Holt, Douglas B, 2002. " Why Do Brands Cause Trouble? A Dialectical Theory of Consumer Culture and Branding," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 70-90, June.
- Foss, Nicolai J. & Klein, Peter G. & Kor, Yasemin Y. & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2006. "Entrepreneurship, Subjectivism, and the Resource-Based View: Towards a New Synthesis," Working Papers 06-0121, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hemme, Florian & Morais, Dominic G. & Bowers, Matthew T. & Todd, Janice S., 2017. "Extending sport-based entrepreneurship theory through phenomenological inquiry," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 92-104.
- Huarng, Kun-Huang, 2013. "A two-tier business model and its realization for entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2102-2105.
- Don Jyh-Fu Jeng & Artur Pak, 2016. "The variable effects of dynamic capability by firm size: the interaction of innovation and marketing capabilities in competitive industries," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 115-130, March.
- Wu, Chih-Wen, 2013. "Global-innovation strategy modeling of biotechnology industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1994-1999.
- Alexandre Momparler & Carlos Lassala & Domingo Ribeiro, 2013. "Efficiency in banking services: a comparative analysis of Internet-primary and branching banks in the US," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(4), pages 641-663, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Marketing; Sensemaking;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-06-25 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-06-25 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MKT-2012-06-25 (Marketing)
- NEP-SBM-2012-06-25 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .