Communities of Consumption and Made in Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atle Hauge, 2011. "Sports Equipment: Mixing Performance with Brands – the Role of the Consumers," Chapters, in: Andy Pike (ed.),Brands and Branding Geographies, chapter 6, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Beatrice d'Ippolito, 2014. "The importance of design for firms' competitiveness: a review of the literature," Working Papers hal-00936947, HAL.
- Beatrice d'Ippolito, 2014. "The importance of design for firms' competitiveness: a review of the literature," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00936947, HAL.
- Paris Chrysos, 2016. "Monuments of cyberspace," Post-Print halshs-01497892, HAL.
- Hajli, Nick & Sims, Julian, 2015. "Social commerce: The transfer of power from sellers to buyers," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 350-358.
- Hajli, Nick & Sims, Julian & Zadeh, Arash H. & Richard, Marie-Odile, 2017. "A social commerce investigation of the role of trust in a social networking site on purchase intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 133-141.
- Bettiol, M & Di Maria, E & Finotto, Vladi, 2012. "Marketing in smes: the role of entrepreneurial sensemaking," MPRA Paper 39405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer communities; brand communities; innovation; Made in Italy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:15:y:2008:i:2:p:179-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.