How virtual corporate social responsibility dialogs generate value: A framework and propositions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ha, Young-Won & Hoch, Stephen J, 1989. " Ambiguity, Processing Strategy, and Advertising-Evidence Interactions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 354-360, December.
- Hae-Ryong Kim & Moonkyu Lee & Hyoung-Tark Lee & Na-Min Kim, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Employee–Company Identification," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(4), pages 557-569, September.
- Constance Elise Porter & Naveen Donthu, 2008. "Cultivating Trust and Harvesting Value in Virtual Communities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(1), pages 113-128, January.
- Pitt, Leyland F. & Berthon, Pierre R. & Watson, Richard T. & Zinkhan, George M., 2002. "The Internet and the birth of real consumer power," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 7-14.
- Ann E. Schlosser, 2005. "Posting versus Lurking: Communicating in a Multiple Audience Context," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 260-265, September.
- Ronald Hill & Thomas Ainscough & Todd Shank & Daryl Manullang, 2007. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Socially Responsible Investing: A Global Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 165-174, January.
- Muniz, Albert M, Jr & O'Guinn, Thomas C, 2001. " Brand Community," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(4), pages 412-432, March.
- C. Bhattacharya & Daniel Korschun & Sankar Sen, 2009. "Strengthening Stakeholder–Company Relationships Through Mutually Beneficial Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 257-272, April.
- Fuller, Johann & Jawecki, Gregor & Muhlbacher, Hans, 2007. "Innovation creation by online basketball communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 60-71, January.
- Deighton, John, 1984. " The Interaction of Advertising and Evidence," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 763-770, December.
- Holt, Douglas B, 2002. " Why Do Brands Cause Trouble? A Dialectical Theory of Consumer Culture and Branding," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 70-90, June.
- Shawnee K. Vickery & Cornelia Droge & Theodore P. Stank & Thomas J. Goldsby & Robert E. Markland, 2004. "The Performance Implications of Media Richness in a Business-to-Business Service Environment: Direct Versus Indirect Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(8), pages 1106-1119, August.
- Mangold, W. Glynn & Faulds, David J., 2009. "Social media: The new hybrid element of the promotion mix," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 357-365, July.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2010. "Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Sen, Sankar & Gurhan-Canli, Zeynep & Morwitz, Vicki, 2001. " Withholding Consumption: A Social Dilemma Perspective on Consumer Boycotts," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(3), pages 399-417, December.
- Richard L. Daft & Robert H. Lengel, 1986. "Organizational Information Requirements, Media Richness and Structural Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 554-571, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moro, Sérgio & Rita, Paulo & Vala, Bernardo, 2016. "Predicting social media performance metrics and evaluation of the impact on brand building: A data mining approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3341-3351.
- Barrios-O’Neill, Danielle & Schuitema, Geertje, 2016. "Online engagement for sustainable energy projects: A systematic review and framework for integration," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1611-1621.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Stakeholder; Social media; Value co-creation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:66:y:2013:i:9:p:1494-1504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.