The uninvited brand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pitt, Leyland F. & Berthon, Pierre R. & Watson, Richard T. & Zinkhan, George M., 2002. "The Internet and the birth of real consumer power," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 7-14.
- Holt, Douglas B, 2002. " Why Do Brands Cause Trouble? A Dialectical Theory of Consumer Culture and Branding," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 70-90, June.
- Mangold, W. Glynn & Faulds, David J., 2009. "Social media: The new hybrid element of the promotion mix," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 357-365, July.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2010. "Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Roy, Abhijit & Chattopadhyay, Satya P., 2010. "Stealth marketing as a strategy," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 69-79, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:bushor:v:60:y:2017:i:3:p:375-384 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Stephen & Wijland, Roel, 2015. "Profit from poetry: Bards, brands, and burnished bottom lines," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 551-561.
- Ramunas Casas & Tomas Palaima & Lasha Mironidze, 2016. "The Links Between Social Motivational Engagements, Brand Community Commitment And Repurchase Intention Across Online Brand Communities," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 7(2).
- Gyrd-Jones, Richard I. & Kornum, Niels, 2013. "Managing the co-created brand: Value and cultural complementarity in online and offline multi‐stakeholder ecosystems," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1484-1493.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:6:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-016-0077-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agostino Vollero & Maria Palazzo, 2015. "Conceptualizing content marketing: a delphi approach," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 25-44.
- Sweetin, Vernon H. & Knowles, Lynette L. & Summey, John H. & McQueen, Kand S., 2013. "Willingness-to-punish the corporate brand for corporate social irresponsibility," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1822-1830.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:164-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mangold, W. Glynn & Smith, Katherine Taken, 2012. "Selling to Millennials with online reviews," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 141-153.
- repec:eco:journ3:2017-02-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Kim & Gillian Naylor & Eugene Sivadas & Vijayan Sugumaran, 2016. "The unrealized value of incentivized eWOM recommendations," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 411-421, September.
- Mónica Marcela Tapias Restrepo, 2013. "Exploring the usefulness of Social Media in the Internationalisation Process of SMEs," ESCENARIOS: EMPRESAS Y TERRITORIO, INSTITUCION UNIVERSITARIA ESUMER, January.
- Asmussen, Bjoern & Harridge-March, Sally & Occhiocupo, Nicoletta & Farquhar, Jillian, 2013. "The multi-layered nature of the internet-based democratization of brand management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1473-1483.
- HÃ©la Benmiled-Cherif & Hans Ruediger Kaufmann & Agapi Manarioti, 2016. "The influence of brand community on co-creation: a cross national study of the brand AXE in France and Tunisia," World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(2/3), pages 285-299.
- Driessen, Paul H. & Kok, Robert A.W. & Hillebrand, Bas, 2013. "Mechanisms for stakeholder integration: Bringing virtual stakeholder dialogue into organizations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1465-1472.
- Fischer, Eileen & Rebecca Reuber, A., 2014. "Online entrepreneurial communication: Mitigating uncertainty and increasing differentiation via Twitter," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 565-583.
- Stoeckl, Verena E. & Luedicke, Marius K., 2015. "Doing well while doing good? An integrative review of marketing criticism and response," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2452-2463.
- Gretry, Anaïs & Horváth, Csilla & Belei, Nina & van Riel, Allard C.R., 2017. "“Don't pretend to be my friend!” When an informal brand communication style backfires on social media," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 77-89.
- Alves, Helena & Fernandes, Cristina & Raposo, Mário, 2016. "Value co-creation: Concept and contexts of application and study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1626-1633.
- Felix, Reto & Rauschnabel, Philipp A. & Hinsch, Chris, 2017. "Elements of strategic social media marketing: A holistic framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 118-126.
- Kevin Kane & Codrin Chiru & Stela Georgiana Ciuchete, 2012. "Exploring the Eco-attitudes and Buying Behaviour of Facebook Users," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(31), pages 157-171, February.
More about this item
KeywordsBranding Brand management Social media Web 2.0 Co-creation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:54:y:2011:i:3:p:193-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.