Social media: The new hybrid element of the promotion mix
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dobele, Angela & Toleman, David & Beverland, Michael, 2005. "Controlled infection! Spreading the brand message through viral marketing," Business Horizons, Elsevier, pages 143-149.
- Singh, Tanuja & Veron-Jackson, Liza & Cullinane, Joe, 2008. "Blogging: A new play in your marketing game plan," Business Horizons, Elsevier, pages 281-292.
- Dobele, Angela & Lindgreen, Adam & Beverland, Michael & Vanhamme, Joelle & van Wijk, Robert, 2007. "Why pass on viral messages? Because they connect emotionally," Business Horizons, Elsevier, pages 291-304.
- Dina Mayzlin, 2006.
"Promotional Chat on the Internet,"
INFORMS, pages 155-163.
- Sourav Ray & Haipeng (Allan) Chen & Mark Bergen & Daniel Levy, 2005. "Asymmetric Wholesale Pricing: Theory and Evidence," Emory Economics 0513, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Sourav Ray & Haipeng Chen & Mark Bergen & Daniel Levy, 2005. "Asymmetric Wholesale Pricing: Theory and Evidence," Macroeconomics 0503021, EconWPA.
- Sourav Ray & Haipeng (Allan) Chen & Mark Bergen & Daniel Levy, 2005. "Asymmetric Wholesale Pricing: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2005-02, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsIntegrated marketing communications Social media Consumer-generated media Promotion mix;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:52:y:2009:i:4:p:357-365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.