Blogging: A new play in your marketing game plan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dobele, Angela & Toleman, David & Beverland, Michael, 2005. "Controlled infection! Spreading the brand message through viral marketing," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 143-149.
- Phelps, Joseph E. & Lewis, Regina & Mobilio, Lynne & Perry, David & Raman, Niranjan, 2004. "Viral Marketing or Electronic Word-of-Mouth Advertising: Examining Consumer Responses and Motivations to Pass Along Email," Journal of Advertising Research, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(04), pages 333-348, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weinberg, Bruce D. & Pehlivan, Ekin, 2011. "Social spending: Managing the social media mix," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 275-282, May.
- Jari J. Jussila & Hannu Kärkkäinen & Maija Leino, 2012. "Learning from and with Customers with Social Media: A Model for Social Customer Learning," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 1(1), pages 5-25.
- Mangold, W. Glynn & Faulds, David J., 2009. "Social media: The new hybrid element of the promotion mix," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 357-365, July.
- Chen, Long-Sheng & Liu, Cheng-Hsiang & Chiu, Hui-Ju, 2011. "A neural network based approach for sentiment classification in the blogosphere," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 313-322.
- Tomás A. López-Pumarejo, 2012. "Thewebnovela and immigrants in the United States," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(1), pages 40-57, April.
- Barrios-O’Neill, Danielle & Schuitema, Geertje, 2016. "Online engagement for sustainable energy projects: A systematic review and framework for integration," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1611-1621.
- Mangold, W. Glynn & Smith, Katherine Taken, 2012. "Selling to Millennials with online reviews," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 141-153.
- Dina Lončarić & Ivana Ribarić & Vlatka Farkaš, 2016. "The role of electronic word-of-mouth in the tourism market," Tourism and Hospitality Industry 15, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Lashgari, Maryam, 2014. "Social Media Technology Deployment in B2B: A Case Study," INDEK Working Paper Series 2014/9, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics and Management.
- repec:ssi:jouesi:v:2:y:2015:i:3:p:171-178 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:51:y:2008:i:4:p:281-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.