Social spending: Managing the social media mix
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peypoch, Ramon J., 1998. "The case for electronic business communities," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 17-20.
- Singh, Tanuja & Veron-Jackson, Liza & Cullinane, Joe, 2008. "Blogging: A new play in your marketing game plan," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 281-292.
- Mangold, W. Glynn & Faulds, David J., 2009. "Social media: The new hybrid element of the promotion mix," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 357-365, July.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2010. "Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 59-68, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:53:y:2016:i:c:p:74-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kristine KIRAKOSYAN, 2014. "Managerial Perspective on Social Media Implementation in Banking Industry. Comparative Study on Romanian and Mexican Banks," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(3), pages 297-311, July.
- Paniagua, Jordi & Sapena, Juan, 2014. "Business performance and social media: Love or hate?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 719-728.
- Nicolai Pogrebnyakov, 2017. "A Cost-Based Explanation of Gradual, Regional Internationalization of Multinationals on Social Networking Sites," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 37-64, February.
- Olaf Maecker & Christian Barrot & Jan U. Becker, 2016. "The effect of social media interactions on customer relationship management," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 9(1), pages 133-155, April.
- Wu He & Feng-Kwei Wang & Yong Chen & Shenghua Zha, 0. "An exploratory investigation of social media adoption by small businesses," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-12.
- Thomas Wozniak & Brigitte Stangl & Roland Schegg & Andreas Liebrich, 0. "The return on tourism organizations’ social media investments: preliminary evidence from Belgium, France, and Switzerland," Information Technology & Tourism, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Tiago, Maria Teresa Pinheiro Melo Borges & Veríssimo, José Manuel Cristóvão, 2014. "Digital marketing and social media: Why bother?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 703-708.
- Chen, Peng-Ting & Kuo, Shu-Chen, 2017. "Innovation resistance and strategic implications of enterprise social media websites in Taiwan through knowledge sharing perspective," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 55-69.
- Antonio Iazzi & Oronzo Trio & Monica Fait & Lea Iaia, 2013. "Social web communication and CRM in the marketing strategies of wine enterprises," The International Journal of Economic Behavior - IJEB, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 3(1), pages 103-116, December.
- Lee, Yung-Kil & Park, Jin-Woo, 2016. "Impact of a sustainable brand on improving business performance of airport enterprises: The case of Incheon International Airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 46-53.
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:58-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caner Dincer, 2016. "The Use of Social Media by B2B companies in an Emerging Country: Evidence from Turkey," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(10), pages 252-261, October.
- Zhu, Yu-Qian & Chen, Houn-Gee, 2015. "Social media and human need satisfaction: Implications for social media marketing," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 335-345.
- repec:spr:infotm:v:18:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10799-015-0243-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gamboa, Ana Margarida & Gonçalves, Helena Martins, 2014. "Customer loyalty through social networks: Lessons from Zara on Facebook," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 709-717.
- repec:spr:infott:v:17:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s40558-017-0077-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mangold, W. Glynn & Smith, Katherine Taken, 2012. "Selling to Millennials with online reviews," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 141-153.
- Lashgari, Maryam, 2014. "Social Media Technology Deployment in B2B: A Case Study," INDEK Working Paper Series 2014/9, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics and Management.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:124:y:2017:i:c:p:26-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rutter, Richard & Roper, Stuart & Lettice, Fiona, 2016. "Social media interaction, the university brand and recruitment performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 3096-3104.
- Maria Kamargianni & Moshe Ben-Akiva & Amalia Polydoropoulou, 2014. "Incorporating social interaction into hybrid choice models," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 1263-1285, November.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:120:y:2017:i:c:p:184-194 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial media Marketing Budget spending Social media mix Mission control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:54:y:2011:i:3:p:275-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.