Exploring digital corporate social responsibility communications on Twitter
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Korschun, Daniel & Du, Shuili, 2013. "How virtual corporate social responsibility dialogs generate value: A framework and propositions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1494-1504.
- Vargo, Stephen L. & Lusch, Robert F., 2017. "Service-dominant logic 2025," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 46-67.
- Magdalena Öberseder & Bodo Schlegelmilch & Verena Gruber, 2011. "“Why Don’t Consumers Care About CSR?”: A Qualitative Study Exploring the Role of CSR in Consumption Decisions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(4), pages 449-460, December.
- Hudson, Simon & Huang, Li & Roth, Martin S. & Madden, Thomas J., 2016. "The influence of social media interactions on consumer–brand relationships: A three-country study of brand perceptions and marketing behaviors," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 27-41.
- Muller, Eitan & Peres, Renana, 2019. "The effect of social networks structure on innovation performance: A review and directions for research," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 3-19.
- Nor Hawani Wan Abd Rahman & Mustaffa Mohamed Zain & Norashfah Hanim Yaakop Yahaya Al-Haj, 2011. "CSR disclosures and its determinants: evidence from Malaysian government link companies," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 181-201, July.
- Foroudi, Pantea & Melewar, T.C. & Gupta, Suraksha, 2014. "Linking corporate logo, corporate image, and reputation: An examination of consumer perceptions in the financial setting," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2269-2281.
- Malthouse, Edward C. & Haenlein, Michael & Skiera, Bernd & Wege, Egbert & Zhang, Michael, 2013. "Managing Customer Relationships in the Social Media Era: Introducing the Social CRM House," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 270-280.
- Suzan Burton & Alena Soboleva & Kate Daellenbach & Debra Z. Basil & Terry Beckman & Sameer Deshpande, 2017. "Helping those who help us: co-branded and co-created Twitter promotion in CSR partnerships," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(4), pages 322-333, August.
- Moldovan, Sarit & Muller, Eitan & Richter, Yossi & Yom-Tov, Elad, 2017. "Opinion leadership in small groups," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 536-552.
- Shuili Du & Edward Vieira, 2012. "Striving for Legitimacy Through Corporate Social Responsibility: Insights from Oil Companies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(4), pages 413-427, November.
- Parent, Michael & Plangger, Kirk & Bal, Anjali, 2011. "The new WTP: Willingness to participate," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 219-229, May.
- Shmargad, Yotam & Watts, Jameson K.M., 2016. "When Online Visibility Deters Social Interaction: The Case of Digital Gifts," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 1-14.
- Stephen L. Vargo & Robert F. Lusch, 2016. "Institutions and axioms: an extension and update of service-dominant logic," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 5-23, January.
- Gensler, Sonja & Völckner, Franziska & Liu-Thompkins, Yuping & Wiertz, Caroline, 2013. "Managing Brands in the Social Media Environment," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 242-256.
- Ali, Raza & Lynch, Richard & Melewar, T.C. & Jin, Zhongqi, 2015. "The moderating influences on the relationship of corporate reputation with its antecedents and consequences: A meta-analytic review," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1105-1117.
- Sascha Raithel & Manfred Schwaiger, 2015. "The effects of corporate reputation perceptions of the general public on shareholder value," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(6), pages 945-956, June.
- Mollen, Anne & Wilson, Hugh, 2010. "Engagement, telepresence and interactivity in online consumer experience: Reconciling scholastic and managerial perspectives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 919-925, September.
- Erjia Yan & Ying Ding, 2009. "Applying centrality measures to impact analysis: A coauthorship network analysis," Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 60(10), pages 2107-2118, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okazaki, Shintaro & Eisend, Martin & Plangger, Kirk & de Ruyter, Ko & Grewal, Dhruv, 2020. "Understanding the Strategic Consequences of Customer Privacy Concerns: A Meta-Analytic Review," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 96(4), pages 458-473.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Osei-Frimpong, Kofi & McLean, Graeme, 2018. "Examining online social brand engagement: A social presence theory perspective," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 10-21.
- Roma, Paolo & Aloini, Davide, 2019. "How does brand-related user-generated content differ across social media? Evidence reloaded," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 322-339.
- Rosenthal, Benjamin & Brito, Eliane P.Z., 2017. "How virtual brand community traces may increase fan engagement in brand pages," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 375-384.
- Annika Veh & Markus Göbel & Rick Vogel, 2019. "Corporate reputation in management research: a review of the literature and assessment of the concept," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 12(2), pages 315-353, December.
- Simon, Françoise & Tossan, Vesselina, 2018. "Does brand-consumer social sharing matter? A relational framework of customer engagement to brand-hosted social media," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 175-184.
- Linda D. Hollebeek & Rajendra K. Srivastava & Tom Chen, 2019. "S-D logic–informed customer engagement: integrative framework, revised fundamental propositions, and application to CRM," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 161-185, January.
- Loureiro, Sandra Maria Correia & Romero, Jaime & Bilro, Ricardo Godinho, 2020. "Stakeholder engagement in co-creation processes for innovation: A systematic literature review and case study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 388-409.
- Maria Vincenza Ciasullo & Orlando Troisi & Mara Grimaldi & Daniele Leone, 2020. "Multi-level governance for sustainable innovation in smart communities: an ecosystems approach," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 1167-1195, December.
- Rydén, Pernille & Ringberg, Torsten & Wilke, Ricky, 2015. "How Managers' Shared Mental Models of Business–Customer Interactions Create Different Sensemaking of Social Media," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-16.
- Anna Gerke & Herbert Woratschek & Geoff Dickson, 2020. "How is value co-created in a sportbusiness-to-business context?," Post-Print hal-02962015, HAL.
- Trischler, Jakob & Johnson, Mikael & Kristensson, Per, 2020. "A service ecosystem perspective on the diffusion of sustainability-oriented user innovations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 552-560.
- Sarker, Moniruzzaman & Mohd-Any, Amrul Asraf & Kamarulzaman, Yusniza, 2021. "Validating a consumer-based service brand equity (CBSBE) model in the airline industry," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 59(C).
- Sharifah Faridah Syed Alwi & T. C. Melewar & Maria Teresa Cuomo & Manfred Schwaiger, 2020. "Digital Society and Corporate Reputation: Towards the Next Generation of Insights," Corporate Reputation Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 23(3), pages 129-132, August.
- Dash, Ganesh & Kiefer, Kip & Paul, Justin, 2021. "Marketing-to-Millennials: Marketing 4.0, customer satisfaction and purchase intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 608-620.
- Lucie Kvasničková Stanislavská & Ladislav Pilař & Klára Margarisová & Roman Kvasnička, 2020. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Social Media: Comparison between Developing and Developed Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(13), pages 1-18, June.
- Abid, Aman & Harrigan, Paul, 2020. "An exploration of social media-enabled voter relationships through uses and gratifications theory, psychological contract and service-dominant orientation," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 71-82.
- Muhammad Waqas & Zalfa Laili Binti Hamzah & Noor Akma Mohd Salleh, 2021. "Customer experience: a systematic literature review and consumer culture theory-based conceptualisation," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 135-176, February.
- van Tonder, Estelle & Saunders, Stephen Graham & Farquhar, Jillian Dawes, 2020. "Explicating the resource integration process during self-service socialisation: Conceptual framework and research propositions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 516-523.
- Alessandro Gandolfo, 2020. "Content shared between banks and users on the social ecosystem: an inductive exploratory inquiry," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 679-712, December.
- Pinna, Roberta & De Simone, Silvia & Cicotto, Gianfranco & Malik, Ashish, 2020. "Beyond organisational support: Exploring the supportive role of co-workers and supervisors in a multi-actor service ecosystem," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 524-534.
More about this item
KeywordsBroadcast media; Corporate social responsibility; Consumer engagement; Online CSR dialog; Social media; Value co-creation;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:117:y:2020:i:c:p:675-682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.