Cultivating Trust and Harvesting Value in Virtual Communities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sridhar Balasubramanian & Prabhudev Konana & Nirup M. Menon, 2003. "Customer Satisfaction in Virtual Environments: A Study of Online Investing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(7), pages 871-889, July.
- Albert M. Muiz Jr. & Hope Jensen Schau, 2005. "Religiosity in the Abandoned Apple Newton Brand Community," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(4), pages 737-747, March.
- Won-Seok Yoo & Kil-Soo Suh & Moon-Bong Lee, 2002. "Exploring the Factors Enhancing Member Participation in Virtual Communities," Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), IGI Global, vol. 10(3), pages 55-71, July.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea C. Morales, 2005. "Giving Firms an "E" for Effort: Consumer Responses to High-Effort Firms," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(4), pages 806-812, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engelken, Maximilian & Römer, Benedikt & Drescher, Marcus & Welpe, Isabell, 2016. "Transforming the energy system: Why municipalities strive for energy self-sufficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 365-377.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:11:p:167-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Villiers, Rouxelle, 2015. "Consumer brand enmeshment: Typography and complexity modeling of consumer brand engagement and brand loyalty enactments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1953-1963.
- Gyrd-Jones, Richard I. & Kornum, Niels, 2013. "Managing the co-created brand: Value and cultural complementarity in online and offline multi‐stakeholder ecosystems," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1484-1493.
- Korschun, Daniel & Du, Shuili, 2013. "How virtual corporate social responsibility dialogs generate value: A framework and propositions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1494-1504.
- Liao, Junyun & Huang, Minxue & Xiao, Bangming, 2017. "Promoting continual member participation in firm-hosted online brand communities: An organizational socialization approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 92-101.
- Reuber, A. Rebecca & Fischer, Eileen, 2011. "International entrepreneurship in internet-enabled markets," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 660-679.
- Brodie, Roderick J. & Ilic, Ana & Juric, Biljana & Hollebeek, Linda, 2013. "Consumer engagement in a virtual brand community: An exploratory analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 105-114.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:16:y:2014:i:4:d:10.1007_s10796-012-9376-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Monic Sun & Feng Zhu, 2011. "Ad Revenue and Content Commercialization: Evidence from Blogs," Working Papers 11-32, NET Institute.
- Kurt Matzler & Daniel Stieger & Johann Füller, 2011. "Consumer Confusion in Internet-Based Mass Customization: Testing a Network of Antecedents and Consequences," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 231-247, June.
- Mozas-Moral, Adoración & Bernal-Jurado, Enrique & Medina-Viruel, Miguel Jesús & Fernández-Uclés, Domingo, 2016. "Factors for success in online social networks: An fsQCA approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5261-5264.
- Zhang, Yixiang & Wang, Zhaohua & Zhou, Guanghui, 2013. "Determinants and implications of employee electricity saving habit: An empirical study in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 1529-1535.
- Gretry, Anaïs & Horváth, Csilla & Belei, Nina & van Riel, Allard C.R., 2017. "“Don't pretend to be my friend!” When an informal brand communication style backfires on social media," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 77-89.
- Zhang, Yixiang & Wang, Zhaohua & Zhou, Guanghui, 2013.
"Determinants and implications of employee electricity saving habit: An empirical study in China,"
Elsevier, pages 1529-1535.
- Yixiang Zhang & Zhaohua Wang & Guanghui Zhou, 2012. "Determinants and implications of employee electricity saving habit: An empirical study in China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 35, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Jana Prodanova & Sonia San-Martín & Nadia Jiménez, 2017. "Enfoque teórico multidisciplinar para la provisión electrónica de servicios," DOCFRADIS Working Papers 1705, Catedra Fundación Ramón Areces de Distribución Comercial, revised Oct 2017.
- Melanie E. Zaglia & Martin K.J. Waiguny & Dagmar Abfalter & Julia MÃ¼ller, 2015. "The influence of online social networks on performance of small and medium enterprises: an empirical investigation of the online business to business network XING," International Journal of Entrepreneurial Venturing, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 1-23.
More about this item
Keywordsvirtual communities; online communities; trust; embeddedness; relationship marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:54:y:2008:i:1:p:113-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.