The multi-layered nature of the internet-based democratization of brand management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berthon, Pierre & Pitt, Leyland F. & Campbell, Colin, 2009. "Does brand meaning exist in similarity or singularity?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 356-361, March.
- Pitt, Leyland F. & Berthon, Pierre R. & Watson, Richard T. & Zinkhan, George M., 2002. "The Internet and the birth of real consumer power," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 7-14.
- Muniz, Albert M, Jr & O'Guinn, Thomas C, 2001. " Brand Community," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(4), pages 412-432, March.
- Fuller, Johann & Jawecki, Gregor & Muhlbacher, Hans, 2007. "Innovation creation by online basketball communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 60-71, January.
- L. Plé & R. Chumpitaz, 2010. "Not always co-creation: introducing interactional co-destruction of value in service-dominant logic," Post-Print halshs-00588239, HAL.
- Sara Ferlander & Duncan Timms, 2007. "Social Capital and Community Building Through the Internet: a Swedish Case Study in a Disadvantaged Suburban Area," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 12(5), pages 1-8.
- Verona, Gianmario & Prandelli, Emanuela, 2002. "A Dynamic Model of Customer Loyalty to Sustain Competitive Advantage on the Web," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 299-309, June.
- Firat, A Fuat & Venkatesh, Alladi, 1995. " Liberatory Postmodernism and the Reenchantment of Consumption," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 239-267, December.
- Berthon, Pierre & Hulbert, James M., 2003. "Marketing in metamorphosis: Breaking boundaries," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 31-40.
- Cova, Bernard & Dalli, Daniele, 2009. "Working Consumers: The Next Step in Marketing Theory?," MPRA Paper 36717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fournier, Susan & Avery, Jill, 2011. "The uninvited brand," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 193-207, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alden, Dana L. & Kelley, James B. & Youn, James B. & Chen, Qimei, 2016. "Understanding consumer motivations to interact on brand websites in the international marketplace: Evidence from the U.S., China, and South Korea," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5909-5916.
- Pera, Rebecca & Occhiocupo, Nicoletta & Clarke, Jackie, 2016. "Motives and resources for value co-creation in a multi-stakeholder ecosystem: A managerial perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4033-4041.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:21:y:2014:i:6:p:1047-1058 is not listed on IDEAS
- Felix, Reto & Rauschnabel, Philipp A. & Hinsch, Chris, 2017. "Elements of strategic social media marketing: A holistic framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 118-126.
More about this item
KeywordsBrand; Branding; Brand management; Internet; Democratization; Stakeholder; Social capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:66:y:2013:i:9:p:1473-1483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.