Value co-creation: Concept and contexts of application and study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christos N. Pitelis & David J. Teece, 2010.
"Cross-border market co-creation, dynamic capabilities and the entrepreneurial theory of the multinational enterprise,"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 1247-1270, August.
- Pitelis, Christos & Teece, David, 2010. "Cross-border Market Co-creation, Dynamic Capabilities and the Entrepreneurial Theory of the Multinational Enterprise," MPRA Paper 23301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bolton, Ruth & Saxena-Iyer, Shruti, 2009. "Interactive Services: A Framework, Synthesis and Research Directions," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 91-104.
- Zhang, Xiang & Chen, Rongqiu, 2008. "Examining the mechanism of the value co-creation with customers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 242-250, December.
- Payne, Adrian & Storbacka, Kaj & Frow, Pennie & Knox, Simon, 2009. "Co-creating brands: Diagnosing and designing the relationship experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 379-389, March.
- Oliveira, Pedro & von Hippel, Eric, 2011. "Users as service innovators: The case of banking services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 806-818, July.
- Ng, Irene C.L. & Maull, Roger & Yip, Nick, 2009. "Outcome-based contracts as a driver for systems thinking and service-dominant logic in service science: Evidence from the defence industry," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 377-387, December.
- Pitelis, Christos & Teece, David, 2009. "The (new) nature and essence of the firm," MPRA Paper 24317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vargo, Stephen L. & Maglio, Paul P. & Akaka, Melissa Archpru, 2008. "On value and value co-creation: A service systems and service logic perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 145-152, June.
- Tynan, Caroline & McKechnie, Sally & Chhuon, Celine, 2010. "Co-creating value for luxury brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1156-1163, November.
- Jason Potts & John Hartley & John Banks & Jean Burgess & Rachel Cobcroft & Stuart Cunningham & Lucy Montgomery, 2008. "Consumer Co-creation and Situated Creativity," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 459-474.
- Nikolaus Franke & Martin Schreier, 2008. "Product uniqueness as a driver of customer utility in mass customization," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 93-107, June.
- Cova, Bernard & Dalli, Daniele, 2009. "Working Consumers: The Next Step in Marketing Theory?," MPRA Paper 36717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaw, Gareth & Bailey, Adrian & Williams, Allan, 2011. "Aspects of service-dominant logic and its implications for tourism management: Examples from the hotel industry," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 207-214.
- Fournier, Susan & Avery, Jill, 2011. "The uninvited brand," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 193-207, May.
- Sharma, Arun & Sheth, Jagdish N., 2004. "Web-based marketing: The coming revolution in marketing thought and strategy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 696-702, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masood Ahmed & Dr. Manzoor A. Khalidi, 2019. "Critical Discourse Analysis: A Critical Approach To Expose Hidden Realities In The Discourse Of Sustainable Development," IBT Journal of Business Studies (JBS), Ilma University, Faculty of Management Science, vol. 15(2), pages 15-11.
- Bruce, Helen L. & Wilson, Hugh N. & Macdonald, Emma K. & Clarke, Beverly, 2019. "Resource integration, value creation and value destruction in collective consumption contexts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 173-185.
- Ramaswamy, Venkat & Ozcan, Kerimcan, 2018. "What is co-creation? An interactional creation framework and its implications for value creation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 196-205.
- Hedvall, Klas & Jagstedt, Siri & Dubois, Anna, 2019. "Solutions in business networks: Implications of an interorganizational perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 411-421.
- He Huang, 2019. "How Does Information Transmission Influence the Value Creation Capability of a Digital Ecosystem? An Empirical Study of the Crypto-Digital Ecosystem Ethereum," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-1, September.
- Barbara Aquilani & Cecilia Silvestri & Alessandro Ruggieri, 2016. "Sustainability, TQM and Value Co-Creation Processes: The Role of Critical Success Factors," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-1, October.
- Blanca Astrid Moreno & Haydée Calderón, 2016. "Comportamiento del consumidor en la co-creación de valor y su relación con la satisfacción en el entorno universitario: una aplicación a la Universidad de Ibagué (Colombia)," Revista Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Militar Nueva Granada, vol. 25(1), pages 203-217, December.
- Koivisto, Elina & Mattila, Pekka, 2020. "Extending the luxury experience to social media – User-Generated Content co-creation in a branded event," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 570-578.
- Le Nguyen Hau, 2019. "The role of customer operant resources in health care value creation," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 13(3), pages 457-478, September.
- Wu, Shu-Ling & Hsu, Chiu-Ping, 2018. "Role of authenticity in massively multiplayer online role playing games (MMORPGs): Determinants of virtual item purchase intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 242-249.
- Bram Roosens & Nathalie Dens, 2019. "When do social alliances pay off? How the effect on corporate image depends on consumers’ prosocial attitudes," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(2), pages 195-208, March.
- Andreas Hein & Jörg Weking & Maximilian Schreieck & Manuel Wiesche & Markus Böhm & Helmut Krcmar, 2019. "Value co-creation practices in business-to-business platform ecosystems," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 29(3), pages 503-518, September.
- Shih-Chieh Fang & Dan-Wei Wen, 2018. "Untangle Multi-Organizational Collaboration From Value Co-creation," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 9(5), pages 76-87, September.
- Dawn Iacobucci & Maria Petrescu & Anjala Krishen & Michael Bendixen, 2019. "The state of marketing analytics in research and practice," Journal of Marketing Analytics, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 7(3), pages 152-181, September.
- Reema Frooghi & Zaki Rashidi, 2019. "Does Value Co-Creation Impacts Customer Loyalty And Repurchase Intention," IBT Journal of Business Studies (JBS), Ilma University, Faculty of Management Science, vol. 15(1), pages 15-11.
- Fatemeh Hamidi & Naser Shams Gharneh & Datis Khajeheian, 2019. "A Conceptual Framework for Value Co-Creation in Service Enterprises (Case of Tourism Agencies)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-1, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCo-creation; Bibliometric analysis; Fields of application; Contexts of study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:69:y:2016:i:5:p:1626-1633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.