Using service logic to redefine exchange in terms of customer and supplier participation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Healy, Jason C. & McDonagh, Pierre, 2013. "Consumer roles in brand culture and value co-creation in virtual communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1528-1540.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morris, Michael & Schindehutte, Minet & Allen, Jeffrey, 2005. "The entrepreneur's business model: toward a unified perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 726-735, June.
- Bolton, Ruth & Saxena-Iyer, Shruti, 2009. "Interactive Services: A Framework, Synthesis and Research Directions," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 91-104.
- Yoon, Eunsang & Guffey, Hugh J. & Kijewski, Valerie, 1993. "The effects of information and company reputation on intentions to buy a business service," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 215-228, July.
- Payne, Adrian & Storbacka, Kaj & Frow, Pennie & Knox, Simon, 2009. "Co-creating brands: Diagnosing and designing the relationship experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 379-389, March.
- Yi, Youjae & Nataraajan, Rajan & Gong, Taeshik, 2011. "Customer participation and citizenship behavioral influences on employee performance, satisfaction, commitment, and turnover intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 87-95, January.
- Kelley, Scott W. & Skinner, Steven J. & Donnelly, James Jr., 1992. "Organizational socialization of service customers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 197-214, November.
- Babin, Barry J. & Babin, Laurie, 2001. "Seeking something different? A model of schema typicality, consumer affect, purchase intentions and perceived shopping value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 89-96, November.
- Johnson, Guillaume D. & Grier, Sonya A., 2013. "Understanding the influence of cross-cultural Consumer-to-Consumer Interaction on consumer service satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 306-313.
- Tynan, Caroline & McKechnie, Sally & Chhuon, Celine, 2010. "Co-creating value for luxury brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1156-1163, November.
- Ennew, Christine T. & Binks, Martin R., 1999. "Impact of Participative Service Relationships on Quality, Satisfaction and Retention: An Exploratory Study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 121-132, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deborah Goldring, 2017. "Constructing brand value proposition statements: a systematic literature review," Journal of Marketing Analytics, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 5(2), pages 57-67, June.
- Wu, Li-Wei & Lii, Yuan-shuh & Wang, Chung-Yu, 2015. "Managing innovation through co-production in interfirm partnering," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2248-2253.
- Geiger, Susi & Finch, John, 2016. "Making incremental innovation tradable in industrial service settings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2463-2470.
- Xuesong Zhao & Jieyi Pan & Yongtao Song, 2018. "Dependence on Supplier, Supplier Trust and Green Supplier Integration: The Moderating Role of Contract Management Difficulty," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-14, May.
More about this item
KeywordsService logic; Participation; Customisation; Value creation; Value proposition; Value-in-exchange;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:68:y:2015:i:5:p:925-932. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.