Customer participation and citizenship behavioral influences on employee performance, satisfaction, commitment, and turnover intention
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelley, Scott W. & Skinner, Steven J. & Donnelly, James Jr., 1992. "Organizational socialization of service customers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 197-214, November.
- Gruen, Thomas W., 1995. "The outcome set of relationship marketing in consumer markets," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 447-469.
- Ennew, Christine T. & Binks, Martin R., 1999. "Impact of Participative Service Relationships on Quality, Satisfaction and Retention: An Exploratory Study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 121-132, October.
- Kahle, Lynn R & Homer, Pamela M, 1985. " Physical Attractiveness of the Celebrity Endorser: A Social Adaptation Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(4), pages 954-961, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pires, Guilherme D. & Dean, Alison & Rehman, Muqqadas, 2015. "Using service logic to redefine exchange in terms of customer and supplier participation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 925-932.
- Revilla-Camacho, María Ángeles & Vega-Vázquez, Manuela & Cossío-Silva, Francisco José, 2015. "Customer participation and citizenship behavior effects on turnover intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1607-1611.
- Jin Ho Jung & Jay Jaewon Yoo, 2017. "Customer-to-customer interactions on customer citizenship behavior," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 11(1), pages 117-139, March.
- Lu-Ming Tseng & Yue-Min Kang, 2015. "Managerial Authority, Turnover Intention and Medical Insurance Claims Adjusters’ Recommendations for Claim Payments," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 40(2), pages 334-352, April.
- Le Nguyen Hau & Pham Ngoc Thuy, 2016. "Customer participation to co-create value in human transformative services: a study of higher education and health care services," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(3), pages 603-628, September.
- Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph & Ifere, Simeon Emezana & Nyuur, Richard B., 2016. "Human capital and strategic persistence: An examination of underperforming workers in two emerging economies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4348-4357.
- Jung, Jin Ho & Brown, Tom J. & Zablah, Alex R., 2017. "The effect of customer-initiated justice on customer-oriented behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 38-46.
- Yi, Youjae & Gong, Taeshik, 2013. "Customer value co-creation behavior: Scale development and validation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1279-1284.
- Ngo, Liem Viet & O'Cass, Aron, 2013. "Innovation and business success: The mediating role of customer participation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1134-1142.
- Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph & Ifere, Simeon & Nyuur, Richard, 2016. "Human capital and strategic persistence: An examination of underperforming workers in two emerging economies," MPRA Paper 71629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0307-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:42:y:2014:i:c:p:88-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:23-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wallace, Elaine & de Chernatony, Leslie & Buil, Isabel, 2013. "Building bank brands: How leadership behavior influences employee commitment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 165-171.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer participation behavior Customer citizenship behavior Employee performance Employee satisfaction Employee commitment Turnover intention;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:64:y:2011:i:1:p:87-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.