Explaining and predicting purchase intentions following luxury-fashion brand value co-creation encounters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Kyung Hoon & Ko, Eunju & Xu, Bing & Han, Yoosun, 2012. "Increasing customer equity of luxury fashion brands through nurturing consumer attitude," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1495-1499.
- Gentile, Chiara & Spiller, Nicola & Noci, Giuliano, 2007. "How to Sustain the Customer Experience:: An Overview of Experience Components that Co-create Value With the Customer," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 395-410, October.
- Payne, Adrian & Storbacka, Kaj & Frow, Pennie & Knox, Simon, 2009. "Co-creating brands: Diagnosing and designing the relationship experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 379-389, March.
- Hwang, Yookyung & Ko, Eunju & Megehee, Carol M., 2014. "When higher prices increase sales: How chronic and manipulated desires for conspicuousness and rarity moderate price's impact on choice of luxury brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 1912-1920.
- Kim, Angella J. & Ko, Eunju, 2012. "Do social media marketing activities enhance customer equity? An empirical study of luxury fashion brand," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1480-1486.
- Tynan, Caroline & McKechnie, Sally & Chhuon, Celine, 2010. "Co-creating value for luxury brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 1156-1163, November.
- Lee, Jieun & Ko, Eunju & Megehee, Carol M., 2015. "Social benefits of brand logos in presentation of self in cross and same gender influence contexts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1341-1349.
- Ko, Eunju & Megehee, Carol M., 2012. "Fashion marketing of luxury brands: Recent research issues and contributions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1395-1398.
- Yoo, Boonghee & Donthu, Naveen, 2001. "Developing and validating a multidimensional consumer-based brand equity scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-14, April.
- George Panigyrakis & Anna Zarkada, 2014. "A philosophical investigation of the transition from integrated marketing communications to metamodern meaning co-creation," Journal of Global Scholars of Marketing Science, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 262-278, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sangjae Lee & Kun Chang Lee, 2020. "Comparative Study of Service Quality on VIP Customer Satisfaction in Internet Banking: South Korea Case," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(16), pages 1-21, August.
- Farhad Aliyev & Taylan Urkmez & Ralf Wagner, 2019. "A comprehensive look at luxury brand marketing research from 2000 to 2016: a bibliometric study and content analysis," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 233-264, September.
- Wilhelmus Hary Susilo & Yan Pieter Mulia Hutabarat & Otto Bustani, 2019. "The Pursuit for Brand Usage Intent: Insight in Higher Education which Used the Compatible Computer," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 9(5), pages 125-132.
- Ko, Eunju & Phau, Ian & Aiello, Gaetano, 2016. "Luxury brand strategies and customer experiences: Contributions to theory and practice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5749-5752.
- Koronaki, Eirini & Kyrousi, Antigone G. & Panigyrakis, George G., 2018. "The emotional value of arts-based initiatives: Strengthening the luxury brand–consumer relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 406-413.
- Chung, Minjee & Ko, Eunju & Joung, Heerim & Kim, Sang Jin, 2020. "Chatbot e-service and customer satisfaction regarding luxury brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 587-595.
- Koivisto, Elina & Mattila, Pekka, 2020. "Extending the luxury experience to social media – User-Generated Content co-creation in a branded event," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 570-578.
- Zollo, Lamberto & Filieri, Raffaele & Rialti, Riccardo & Yoon, Sukki, 2020. "Unpacking the relationship between social media marketing and brand equity: The mediating role of consumers’ benefits and experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 256-267.
- Kacprzak, Agnieszka & Dziewanowska, Katarzyna, 2019. "Investigating the influence of consumer socio-demographic characteristics on the preferred type of consumption experience," Journal of East European Management Studies, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 24(4), pages 513-544.
More about this item
KeywordsArt marketing; Digital marketing; Encounter; Luxury; Value co-creation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:69:y:2016:i:12:p:5827-5832. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.