Increasing customer equity of luxury fashion brands through nurturing consumer attitude
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Belk, Russell W, 1985. "Materialism: Trait Aspects of Living in the Material World," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 265-280, December.
- Nueno, Jose Luis & Quelch, John A., 1998. "The mass marketing of luxury," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 61-68.
- Richins, Marsha L & Dawson, Scott, 1992. "A Consumer Values Orientation for Materialism and Its Measurement: Scale Development and Validation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 303-316, December.
- Bearden, William O & Etzel, Michael J, 1982. "Reference Group Influence on Product and Brand Purchase Decisions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 183-194, September.
- Richins, Marsha L, 1994. "Valuing Things: The Public and Private Meanings of Possessions," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 504-521, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Cass, Aron & Siahtiri, Vida, 2013. "In search of status through brands from Western and Asian origins: Examining the changing face of fashion clothing consumption in Chinese young adults," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 505-515.
- Song Lin & Yasuhiro Yamakawa & Jing Li, 2019. "Emergent learning and change in strategy: empirical study of Chinese serial entrepreneurs with failure experience," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 773-792, September.
- Yuan, Chun Lin & Kim, Juran & Kim, Sang Jin, 2016. "Parasocial relationship effects on customer equity in the social media context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3795-3803.
- Jacob, Isaac & Khanna, Monica & Rai, Krupa A., 2020. "Attribution analysis of luxury brands: An investigation into consumer-brand congruence through conspicuous consumption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 597-607.
- Hsin-Hui Lin & Hsien-Ta Li & Yi-Shun Wang & Timmy H. Tseng & Ya-Ling Kao & Min-Yi Wu, 2017. "Predicting customer lifetime value for hypermarket private label products," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 619-635, July.
- Regina Burnasheva & Yong GuSuh & Katherine Villalobos-Moron, 2019. "Factors Affecting Millennials’ Attitudes toward Luxury Fashion Brands: A Cross-Cultural Study," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 12(6), pages 69-81, June.
- Achabou, Mohamed Akli & Dekhili, Sihem, 2013. "Luxury and sustainable development: Is there a match?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1896-1903.
- Zollo, Lamberto & Filieri, Raffaele & Rialti, Riccardo & Yoon, Sukki, 2020. "Unpacking the relationship between social media marketing and brand equity: The mediating role of consumers’ benefits and experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 256-267.
- Ajitha, S. & Sivakumar, V.J., 2017. "Understanding the effect of personal and social value on attitude and usage behavior of luxury cosmetic brands," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 103-113.
- Choi, Eunha & Ko, Eunju & Kim, Angella J., 2016. "Explaining and predicting purchase intentions following luxury-fashion brand value co-creation encounters," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5827-5832.
- Kohsuke Matsuoka, 2020. "Exploring the interface between management accounting and marketing: a literature review of customer accounting," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 157-208, September.
- Ko, Eunju & Megehee, Carol M., 2012. "Fashion marketing of luxury brands: Recent research issues and contributions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1395-1398.
- Hakan Karaosman & Gustavo Morales-Alonso & Mercedes Grijalvo & Collins Gyakari Ntim, 2015. "Consumers’ responses to CSR in a cross-cultural setting," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1052916-105, December.
- Ko, Eunju & Costello, John P. & Taylor, Charles R., 2019. "What is a luxury brand? A new definition and review of the literature," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 405-413.
- Klein, Jan F. & Falk, Tomas & Esch, Franz-Rudolf & Gloukhovtsev, Alexei, 2016. "Linking pop-up brand stores to brand experience and word of mouth: The case of luxury retail," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5761-5767.
- Dahana, Wirawan Dony & Miwa, Yukihiro & Morisada, Makoto, 2019. "Linking lifestyle to customer lifetime value: An exploratory study in an online fashion retail market," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 319-331.
- Stathopoulou, Anastasia & Balabanis, George, 2016. "The effects of loyalty programs on customer satisfaction, trust, and loyalty toward high- and low-end fashion retailers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5801-5808.
More about this item
KeywordsAttitude toward luxury brands; Customer equity; Customer lifetime value; Value equity; Brand equity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:65:y:2012:i:10:p:1495-1499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.