Report NEP-ENT-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Gompers & Vladimir Mukharlyamov & Yuhai Xuan, 2012. "The Cost of Friendship," NBER Working Papers 18141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Rusakova, 2012. "Self-Employment after Socialism: Intergenerational Links, Entrepreneurial Values, and Human Capital," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Willis, David B. & Boys, Kathryn A. & Hughs, David W. & Swindall, Devin C., 2012. "Evaluating the Determinants of Self-Employed Income Across Regional Economies: A Case-Study of the U.S. Southeast," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124912, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Leyden, Dennis & Link, Albert N., 2012. "Knowledge Spillovers, Collective Entrepreneurship, & Economic Growth: The Role of Universities," UNCG Economics Working Papers 12-8, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2012. "How the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Matters," UNCG Economics Working Papers 12-7, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan, 2012. "Resource Wealth and Entrepreneurship: A Blessing or a Curse?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201224, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bettiol, M & Di Maria, E & Finotto, Vladi, 2012. "Marketing in smes: the role of entrepreneurial sensemaking," MPRA Paper 39405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuan, Yan & Rong, Zhao & Xu, Lihe, 2012. "Sex Imbalance, Marriage Competition, and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from rural China," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125021, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Banerji, Sanjay & Raj, Rajesh S.N. & Sen, Kunal, 2012. "Monitoring Costs, Credit Constraints and Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 6594, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bargain, Olivier & El Badaoui, Eliane & Kwenda, Prudence & Strobl, Eric & Walsh, Frank, 2012. "The Formal Sector Wage Premium and Firm Size for Self-employed Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 6604, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bat Batjargal, 2012. "The Effects Of Network???S Structural Holes: Polycentric Institutions, Product Portfolio, And New Venture Growth In China And Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1033, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.