Report NEP-CSE-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sdiri, Hanen & Ayadi, Mohamed, 2012.
"Innovation et externalisation des services: une analyse empirique sur données d'entreprises tunisiennes
[Innovation and outsourcing of services: a firm-level analysis]," MPRA Paper 39359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonioli,Davide & Marzucchi,Alberto & Montresor,Sandro, 2012. "Regional innovation policy and innovative behaviours. A propensity score matching evaluation," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201205, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2012. "How the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Matters," UNCG Economics Working Papers 12-7, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Hvide, Hans K. & Kristiansen, Eirik Gaard, 2012. "Management of Knowledge Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 6609, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:iso:wpaper:0158 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bettiol, M & Di Maria, E & Finotto, Vladi, 2012. "Marketing in smes: the role of entrepreneurial sensemaking," MPRA Paper 39405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leyden, Dennis & Link, Albert N., 2012. "Knowledge Spillovers, Collective Entrepreneurship, & Economic Growth: The Role of Universities," UNCG Economics Working Papers 12-8, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Liang, Chyi-Lyi (Kathleen), 2012. "Dollar Enterprise – Integrating Experiential Leaning in Teaching Community Entrepreneurship," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124361, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tattara, Giuseppe, 2012. "From competitive advantage to dynamic capabilities: small and medium-sized multinationals in Asia," MPRA Paper 39364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nabaz T. Khayyat & Jeong-Dong Lee, 2012. "A New Index Measure of Technological Capabilities for Developing Countries," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201291, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2012.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00707376 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bat Batjargal, 2012. "The Effects Of Network???S Structural Holes: Polycentric Institutions, Product Portfolio, And New Venture Growth In China And Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1033, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Viktor Slavtchev & Stavroula Laspita & Holger Patzelt, 2012. "Effects of entrepreneurship education at universities," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-025, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2012. "The emergence of new technology-based sectors at the regional level: a proximity-based analysis of nanotechnology," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1211, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2012.
- Azemar, Celine & Darby, Julia & Desbordes, Rodolphe & Wooton, Ian, 2012. "Market Familiarity and the Location of South and North MNEs," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-15, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Uwe Cantner & Marco Guerzoni & Arianna Martinelli, 2012. "Innovation and market dynamics: A two-mode network approach to user-producer relation," LEM Papers Series 2012/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Westling, Tatu, 2012. "Managerial spans, industry tasks and ICT: evidence from the U.S," MPRA Paper 39403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mafini Dosso, 2012. "Exploring the causes behind the persistence of French technological specializations," LEM Papers Series 2012/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Iacob, Constanta & Brabete, Valeriu, 2012.
"La collaboration entre les universités et les organismes professionnels - une autre chance de marché du travail
[Collaboration between universities and professional bodies - another chance labour m," MPRA Paper 39336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrica De Cian & Ramiro Parrado, 2012. "Technology Spillovers Embodied in International Trade: Intertemporal, regional and sectoral effects in a global CGE," Working Papers 2012.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sumon Bhaumik & Ralitza Dimova & Subal C. Kumbhakar & Kai Sun, 2012. "Does Institutional Quality Affect Firm Performance? Insights from a Semi-Parametric Approach," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1029, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Grunert, Stefanie & König, Maike, 2012. "Customers, employees, NGOs - Which stakeholders do really count? A holistic conceptual framework for stakeholder prioritization and expectation management," Arbeitspapiere des Lehrstuhls für Betriebswirtschaftslehre, insbesondere Controlling 15-1, University of Münster, Chair of Management Accounting.
- Cassi, Lorenzo & Plunket, Anne, 2012. "Research collaboration in co-inventor networks: combining closure,bridging and proximities," MPRA Paper 39481, University Library of Munich, Germany.