From competitive advantage to dynamic capabilities: small and medium-sized multinationals in Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Iuzzolino & Carlo Menon, 2011. "Industrial Agglomeration in the North East: Signals of Discontinuity in Two Thousand Years," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 4, pages 615-654.
- John Humphrey & Hubert Schmitz, 2008. "Inter-firm relationships in global value chains: trends in chain governance and their policy implications," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 258-282.
- Tattara, Giuseppe, 2005.
"Il Diverso Modo In Cui Le Piccole Imprese Misurano Il Loro Successo
[How Do Small Firms Growth?]," MPRA Paper 10783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tattara, Giuseppe, 2005. "Il diverso modo in cui le piccole imprese misurano il loro successo," MPRA Paper 24, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2003.
"The vanishing hand: the changing dynamics of industrial capitalism,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 351-385, April.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2001. "The Vanishing Hand: the Changing Dynamics of Industrial Capitalism," Economic History 0110001, EconWPA.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2002. "The Vanishing Hand: the Changing Dynamics of Industrial Capitalism," Working papers 2002-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Tattara, Giuseppe, 2010.
"Choosing between foreign investment and subcontracting: Strategies of Italian firms in Romania,"
23787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tattara, Giuseppe, 2011. "Choosing between foreign investment and subcontracting: Strategies of Italian firms in Romania," MPRA Paper 29174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Johanson & Jan-Erik Vahlne, 2009. "The Uppsala internationalization process model revisited: From liability of foreignness to liability of outsidership," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(9), pages 1411-1431, December.
- Yueh, Linda, 2009.
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 778-786, April.
- Linda Yueh, 2007. "China`s Entrepreneurs," Economics Series Working Papers 324, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Linda Yueh, 2008. "China's Entrepreneurs," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 253, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael & Terheggen, Anne & Tijaja, Julia, 2010. "What happens when the market shifts to China ? the Gabon timber and Thai cassava value chains," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5206, The World Bank.
- Alan M Rugman & Alain Verbeke, 2004.
"A perspective on regional and global strategies of multinational enterprises,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(1), pages 3-18, January.
- Alan M. Rugman & Alain Verbeke, 2004. "A Perspective on Regional and Global Strategies of Multinational Enterprises," Working Papers 2004-19, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Danis, Wade M. & De Clercq, Dirk & Petricevic, Olga, 2011. "Are social networks more important for new business activity in emerging than developed economies? An empirical extension," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 394-408, August.
- Françoise Lemoine & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2002. "China's Outward-Oriented Industries: a Source of Technological Dependency or a Means to Catch-Up?," La Lettre du CEPII, CEPII research center, issue 213.
- Hatani, Faith, 2009. "The logic of spillover interception: The impact of global supply chains in China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 158-166, April.
- Jan Johanson & Jan-Erik Vahlne, 1977. "The Internationalization Process of the Firm—A Model of Knowledge Development and Increasing Foreign Market Commitments," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 8(1), pages 23-32, March.
- Jamuna Agarwal, 1980. "Determinants of foreign direct investment: A survey," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(4), pages 739-773, December.
- Martha Prevezer, 2008. "The emergence of markets and capabilities, dynamic transaction costs and institutions: effects on organizational choices in offshored and outsourced business services in China," Working Papers 25, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Kimura, Fukunari & Ando, Mitsuyo, 2005. "Two-dimensional fragmentation in East Asia: Conceptual framework and empirics," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 317-348.
- Giuseppe Tattara & Desirèe Campagnol, 2008.
"Delocalizzazione produttiva e ammortizzatori sociali. La Tessitura Monti Spa,"
ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2008(2).
- Tattara, Giuseppe & Campagnol, Desirée, 2008.
"Delocalizzazione Produttiva E Ammortizzatori Sociali. La Tessitura Monti Spa
[Internationalization and redundancies: the case of Monti Textile Group Spa]," MPRA Paper 10357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tattara, Giuseppe & Campagnol, Desirée, 2008. "Delocalizzazione Produttiva E Ammortizzatori Sociali. La Tessitura Monti Spa
- Jun Yeup Kim & Le-Yin Zhang, 2008. "Formation of Foreign Direct Investment Clustering-A New Path to Local Economic Development? The Case of Qingdao," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 265-280.
- Liza Jabbour, 2012.
"‘Slicing the Value Chain’ Internationally: Empirical Evidence on the Offshoring Strategy by French Firms,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(11), pages 1417-1447, November.
- Liza Jabbour, "undated". "“Slicing the Value Chain” Internationally: Empirical Evidence on the Offshoring Strategy by French Firms," Discussion Papers 08/02, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Klaus E. Meyer & Ram Mudambi & Rajneesh Narula, 2011. "Multinational Enterprises and Local Contexts: The Opportunities and Challenges of Multiple Embeddedness," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 235-252, March.
- Saul Estrin & Martha Prevezer, 2010. "The Role of Informal Institutions in Corporate Governance: Brazil, Russia, India and China Compared," Working Papers 31, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Sea-Jin Chang, 1998. "Industry and Regional Patterns in Sequential Foreign Market Entry," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 797-821, November.
- Philip McCann & Ram Mudambi, 2004. "The Location Behavior of the Multinational Enterprise: Some Analytical Issues," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 491-524.
- Paolo regstdtanello & Giuseppe Tattara, 2011. "Industrial Clusters and the Governance of the Global Value Chain: The Romania-Veneto Network in Footwear and Clothing," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(2), pages 187-203.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic management of multinational firms; Value chains; Capability-based strategies;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .