The Location Behavior of the Multinational Enterprise: Some Analytical Issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Norris C. Clement & Gustavo del Castillo Vera & James Gerber & William A. Kerr & Alan J. MacFayden & Stanford Shedd & Eduardo Zepeda & Diana Alarcón, 1999. "North American Economic Integration," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1799, June.
- James R. Markusen, 2004.
"Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633078, March.
- Markusen, James R., 2002. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade," MPRA Paper 8380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Simmie & James Sennett, 1999. "Innovative clusters: global or local linkages?," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 170(1), pages 87-98, October.
- May T. Yeung & Nicholas Perdikis & William A. Kerr, 1999. "Regional Trading Blocs in the Global Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1781, June.
- Börje Johansson & Charlie Karlsson & Roger R. Stough (ed.), 2002. "Regional Policies and Comparative Advantage," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2545, June.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:170:y::i:1:p:87-98 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:growch:v:35:y:2004:i:4:p:491-524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0017-4815 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.