The Entrepreneurial Theory of the Firm and the Theory of the Entrepreneurial Firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Richard N. Langlois, 2005. "The Entrepreneurial Theory of the Firm and the Theory of the Entrepreneurial Firm," Working papers 2005-27, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2005.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Langlois & Giampaolo Garzarelli, 2008.
"Of Hackers and Hairdressers: Modularity and the Organizational Economics of Open-source Collaboration,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 125-143.
- Richard N. Langlois & Giampaolo Garzarelli, 2008. "Of Hackers and Hairdressers: Modularity and the Organizational Economics of Open-source Collaboration," Working papers 2008-53, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bartz, Wiebke & Winkler, Adalbert, 2016. "Flexible or fragile? The growth performance of small and young businesses during the global financial crisis — Evidence from Germany," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 196-215.
- Giovanni Favero & Vladi Finotto & Anna Moretti, 2016. "Historicizing Entrepreneurial Imprinting: Sensitive Periods, Cognitive Frames and Resistance," Working Papers 10, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- repec:arp:bmerar:2017:p:218-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:2:y:2016:i:1:p:86-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lionel Desiage, 2010.
"What are Entrepreneurs' Objectives When Starting a New Business?,"
- Lionel Désiage, 2010. "What are Entrepreneurs’ Objectives When Starting a New Business?," TEPP Working Paper 2010-06, TEPP.
- Bettiol, M & Di Maria, E & Finotto, Vladi, 2012. "Marketing in smes: the role of entrepreneurial sensemaking," MPRA Paper 39405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 2013. "Knowledge governance: meaning, origins and implications," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chassagnon, Virgile, 2014.
"Consummate cooperation in the network-firm: Theoretical insights and empirical findings,"
European Management Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 260-274.
- Virgile Chassagnon, 2014. "Consummate cooperation in the network-firm: Theoretical insights and empirical findings," Post-Print halshs-01372374, HAL.
- Kraaijenbrink, Jeroen & Spender, JC & Groen, Aard, 2009. "The resource-based view: A review and assessment of its critiques," MPRA Paper 21442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Virgile Chassagnon & Naciba Haned & Christian Le Bas, 2016.
"The Determinants Of Organisational Creativity Methods: An Empirical Study Based On A French Survey,"
International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(04), pages 1-23, May.
- Virgile Chassagnon & Naciba Haned & Christian Le Bas, 2016. "The determinants of organisational creativity methods : an empirical study based on a french survey," Post-Print halshs-01320266, HAL.
- repec:spr:scient:v:94:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0744-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vladi Finotto & Anna Moretti, 2014. "Unveiling the founder effect: a conceptual framework of entrepreneurial imprinting," Working Papers 07, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Nicolai J. Foss & Peter G. Klein, 2013. "Entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial governance and economic organization," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard Langlois, 2013. "The Institutional Revolution: A review essay," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 383-395, December.
- Jürgen Wandel, 2011. "Business groups and competition in post-Soviet transition economies: The case of Russian “agroholdings”," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 24(4), pages 403-450, December.
- Foss, Nicolai J. & Klein, Peter G. & Kor, Yasemin Y. & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2006. "Entrepreneurship, Subjectivism, and the Resource-Based View: Towards a New Synthesis," Working Papers 06-0121, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Mats Forsgren, 2016. "A note on the revisited Uppsala internationalization process model – the implications of business networks and entrepreneurship," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(9), pages 1135-1144, December.
- Maria Rosaria Marcone, 2009. "THE COMPETITIVE REPOSITIONING OF SMEs WITHIN THE PROCESS OF INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(2), pages 101-122.
- Klein, Peter G. & Mahoney, Joseph T. & McGahan, Anita M. & Pitelis, Christos N., 2009. "Toward a Theory of Public Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 09-0106, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Saskia Crucke & Mirjam Knockaert, 2016. "When Stakeholder Representation Leads to Faultlines. A Study of Board Service Performance in Social Enterprises," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 768-793, July.
- Ehret, Michael, 2014. "Financial socialism: The role of financial economics in economic disorganization," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2686-2692.
- Mohammad Keyhani & Moren Lévesque & Anoop Madhok, 2015. "Toward a theory of entrepreneurial rents: A simulation of the market process," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 76-96, January.
- Truls Erikson & Nicolai S Løvdal & Arild Aspelund, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Judgment and Value Capture, the Case of the Nascent Offshore Renewable Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-14, November.
- Marco Bellandi & Lisa De Propris, 2012. "Small Firms and Industrial Districts," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 27 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Guo, Liang & Wei, Yinghong Susan & Sharma, Ruchi & Rong, Ke, 2017. "Investigating e-business models’ value retention for start-ups: The moderating role of venture capital investment intensity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 186(C), pages 33-45.
More about this item
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:44:y:2007:i:7:p:1107-1124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.