Towards a benchmark on the contribution of education and training to employability: methodological note
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Quintini, Glenda & Martin, John P. & Martin, Sébastien, 2007. "The Changing Nature of the School-to-Work Transition Process in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2582, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Booth, Alison L & Taylor, Mark P, 2000. "Unemployment Persistence," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 24-50, January.
- Hendry, David F., 1995. "Dynamic Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283164.
- Michael P. Clements & David F. Hendry, 2001. "Forecasting Non-Stationary Economic Time Series," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262531895, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christelle Laetitia Garrouste & Margarida Rodrigues, 2014. "Employability of young graduates in Europe," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(4), pages 425-447, July.
- Estelle Courtial & C Garrouste, 2014. "Model Predictive Control Strategy to Forecast Employability in Earth Sciences," Post-Print insu-01114917, HAL.
- Garrouste, Christelle & Rodrigues, Margarida, 2012. "The employability of young graduates in Europe: Analysis of the ET2020 benchmark," MPRA Paper 49919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Christelle Garrouste, 2011. "Towards a Benchmark on the Contribution of Education and Training to Employability: Methodological Note. EUR 24616 EN," Working Papers hal-03245317, HAL.
- O. De Bandt & E. Michaux & C. Bruneau & A. Flageollet, 2007.
"Forecasting inflation using economic indicators: the case of France,"
Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 1-22.
- Bruneau, C. & De Bandt, O. & Flageollet, A. & Michaux, E., 2003. "Forecasting Inflation using Economic Indicators: the Case of France," Working papers 101, Banque de France.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2007. "Forecasting UK Inflation: the Roles of Structural Breaks and Time Disaggregation," Economics Series Working Papers 309, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- David F. Hendry, 2004. "Robustifying Forecasts from Equilibrium-Correction Models," Economics Papers 2004-W14, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Massimiliano Marcellino & Grayham E. Mizon, 2000. "Wages, Prices, Productivity, Inflation and Unemployment in Italy 1970-1994," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0911, Econometric Society.
- Massimiliano Marcellino & Grayham E. Mizon, 2001.
"Small-system modelling of real wages, inflation, unemployment and output per capita in Italy 1970-1994,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 359-370.
- Massimiliano Marcellino & Grayham E. Mizon, "undated". "Small system modelling of real wages, inflation, unemployment and output per capita in Italy 1970-1994," Working Papers 188, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- David F. Hendry, 2002.
"Forecast Failure, Expectations Formation and the Lucas Critique,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 67-68, pages 21-40.
- David Hendry, 2000. "Forecast Failure, Expectations Formation, and the Lucas Critique," Economics Papers 2002-W8, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Kirstin Hubrich & David F. Hendry, 2005. "Forecasting Aggregates by Disaggregates," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 270, Society for Computational Economics.
- David Hendry & Grayham E. Mizon, 2001. "Forecasting in the Presence of Structural Breaks and Policy Regime Shifts," Economics Papers 2002-W12, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Hendry, David F. & Clements, Michael P., 2003.
"Economic forecasting: some lessons from recent research,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 301-329, March.
- David Hendry & Michael P. Clements, 2001. "Economic Forecasting: Some Lessons from Recent Research," Economics Papers 2002-W11, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Clements, Michael P. & Hendry, David F., 2001. "Economic forecasting: some lessons from recent research," Working Paper Series 82, European Central Bank.
- Hendry, David F & Michael P. Clements, 2002. "Economic Forecasting: Some Lessons from Recent Research," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 99, Royal Economic Society.
- David Hendry & Michael P. Clements & Department of Economics & University of Warwick, 2001. "Economic Forecasting: Some Lessons from Recent Research," Economics Series Working Papers 78, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Vitek, Francis, 2006. "Measuring the Stance of Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy: A Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Approach," MPRA Paper 802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soumya Kanti Ghosh & Hiranya K. Nath, 2021. "What determines private and household savings in India?," Working Papers 2101, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- repec:eid:wpaper:4/09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Josh Ryan-Collins, 2015. "Is Monetary Financing Inflationary? A Case Study of the Canadian Economy, 1935-75," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_848, Levy Economics Institute.
- Tsang, Shu-ki & Ma, Yue, 1997. "Simulating the impact of foreign capital in an open-economy macroeconomic model of China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 435-478, July.
- Magnus, Jan R., 2007.
"The Asymptotic Variance Of The Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Estimator,"
Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(5), pages 1022-1032, October.
- Jan R. Magnus, 2007. "The asymptotic variance of the pseudo maximum likelihood estimator," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-479, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Marelli Enrico & Sciulli Dario & Signorelli Marcello, 2014.
"Skill mismatch of graduates in a local labour market,"
Экономика региона, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки «Институт экономики Уральского отделения Российской академии наук», issue 2, pages 181-194.
- Enrico Marelli & Dario Sciulli & Marcello Signorelli, 2014. "Skill Mismatch of Graduates in a Local Labour Market," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 181-194.
- Gunther Tichy, 2014. "Flexicurity ein an seiner Umsetzung scheiterndes Konzept," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 87(8), pages 537-553, August.
- Alvar Kangur, 2016. "What Rules in the â€˜Deepâ€™ Determinants of Comparative Development?," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 8(1).
- D Büttner & B. Hayo, 2012.
"EMU-related news and financial markets in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(31), pages 4037-4053, November.
- David Büttner & Bernd Hayo, 2008. "EMU-related News and Financial Markets in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200815, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bernd Hayo & David Buettner, 2011. "EMU-related News and Financial Markets in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," Post-Print hal-00716632, HAL.
- John M. Nunley & Adam Pugh & Nicholas Romero & Richard Alan Seals, Jr., 2014. "Unemployment, Underemployment, and Employment Opportunities: Results from a Correspondence Audit of the Labor Market for College Graduates," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2014-04, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Benchmark; Employability; Graduates; Forecasting; Simulations;
All these keywords.
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- A21 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Pre-college
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FOR-2012-03-14 (Forecasting)
- NEP-LAB-2012-03-14 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2012-03-14 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.