Report NEP-FOR-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierdzioch, Christian & Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg, 2012. "Oil price forecasting under asymmetric loss," Discussion Papers 314, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Andre Lucas & Marcel Scharth, 2012. "Predicting Time-Varying Parameters with Parameter-Driven and Observation-Driven Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-020/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Manabu Asai & Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Forecasting Value-at-Risk Using Block Structure Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models," Working Papers in Economics 12/04, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Manabu Asai & Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Forecasting Value-at-Risk Using Block Structure Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-03, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Hecq, A.W. & Götz, T.B. & Urbain, J.R.Y.J., 2012. "Forecasting Mixed Frequency Time Series with ECM-MIDAS Models," Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Cristina Amado & Timo Teräsvirta, 2012. "Modelling Changes in the Unconditional Variance of Long Stock Return Series," CREATES Research Papers 2012-07, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jeroen Rombouts & Lars Stentoft & Francesco Violente, 2012. "The Value of Multivariate Model Sophistication: An Application to pricing Dow Jones Industrial Average Options," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-05, CIRANO.
- Garrouste, Christelle, 2011. "Towards a benchmark on the contribution of education and training to employability: methodological note," MPRA Paper 37153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elif Arbatli & Garima Vasishtha, 2012. "Growth in Emerging Market Economies and the Commodity Boom of 2003–2008: Evidence from Growth Forecast Revisions," Staff Working Papers 12-8, Bank of Canada.
- Lanne, Markku & Meitz, Mika & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2012. "Testing for predictability in a noninvertible ARMA model," MPRA Paper 37151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raffaella Calabrese, 2012. "Improving Classifier Performance Assessment of Credit Scoring Models," Working Papers 201204, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.