India's FDI Inflows: Trends and Concepts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Stephen D., 2007. "Multinational Corporations and Foreign Direct Investment: Avoiding Simplicity, Embracing Complexity," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195179361.
- V N Balasubramanyam & V Mahambare, 2003. "Foreign direct investment in India," Working Papers 539987, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 2001. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Operations of Multinational Firms: Concepts, History, and Data," NBER Working Papers 8665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V N Balasubramanyam & D Sapsford & M A Salisu, "undated". "Foreign Direct Investment and Growth," Working Papers ec13/94, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- K, S Chalapati Rao & Dhar, Biswajit, 2010. "Operation of FDI caps in India and corporate control mechanisms," MPRA Paper 28273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodore H. Moran & Edward M. Graham & Magnus Blomstrom, 2005. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Development?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 3810.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Atish R. Ghosh & Karl F Habermeier & Marcos d Chamon & Mahvash S Qureshi & Dennis B. S. Reinhardt, 2010. "Capital Inflows; The Role of Controls," IMF Staff Position Notes 2010/04, International Monetary Fund.
- Baker,Dean & Epstein,Gerald & Pollin,Robert (ed.), 1998. "Globalization and Progressive Economic Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521643764, April.
- Choi, E. Kwan & Harrigan, James, 2003. "Handbook of International Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11375, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wei, Wenhui, 2005. "China and India: Any difference in their FDI performances?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 719-736, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeremy Greenwood & David Weiss, 2013.
"Mining Surplus: Modeling James A. Schmitz's Link Between Competition and Productivity,"
Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports
22, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Jeremy Greenwood & David Weiss, 2017. "Mining Surplus: Modeling James A. Schmitz's Link Between Competition and Productivity," RCER Working Papers 602, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Jeremy Greenwood & David Weiss, 2013. "Mining Surplus: Modeling James A. Schmitz's Link Between Competition and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 19556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:16:y:2012:i:03:n:s1363919612400051 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:15:y:2011:i:06:n:s1363919611003696 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:17:y:2013:i:06:n:s1363919613400173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chakrabarti, Suman & Kishore, Avinash & Roy, Devesh, 2016.
"Effectiveness of food subsidies in raising healthy food consumption: Public distribution of pulses in India:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1523, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chakrabarti, Suman & Avinash, Kishore & Devesh, Roy, 2016. "Effectiveness of Food Subsidies in Raising Healthy Food Consumption: Public Distribution of Pulses in India," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235649, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:17:y:2013:i:03:n:s1363919613400070 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; portfolio capital; foreign direct investment; round-tripping; India; benchmark definition; tax havens; private equity; manufacturing;
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- P45 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - International Linkages
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2011-03-19 (International Finance)
- NEP-INT-2011-03-19 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .