India's FDI Inflows: Trends and Concepts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Stephen D., 2007. "Multinational Corporations and Foreign Direct Investment: Avoiding Simplicity, Embracing Complexity," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195179361.
- V N Balasubramanyam & V Mahambare, 2003. "Foreign direct investment in India," Working Papers 539987, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 2001. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Operations of Multinational Firms: Concepts, History, and Data," NBER Working Papers 8665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V N Balasubramanyam & D Sapsford & M A Salisu, "undated". "Foreign Direct Investment and Growth," Working Papers ec13/94, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- K, S Chalapati Rao & Dhar, Biswajit, 2010. "Operation of FDI caps in India and corporate control mechanisms," MPRA Paper 28273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodore H. Moran & Edward M. Graham & Magnus Blomstrom, 2005. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Development?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 3810.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Atish R. Ghosh & Karl F Habermeier & Marcos d Chamon & Mahvash S Qureshi & Dennis B. S. Reinhardt, 2010. "Capital Inflows; The Role of Controls," IMF Staff Position Notes 2010/04, International Monetary Fund.
- Baker,Dean & Epstein,Gerald & Pollin,Robert (ed.), 1998. "Globalization and Progressive Economic Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521643764, July - De.
- Choi, E. Kwan & Harrigan, James, 2003. "Handbook of International Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11375, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wei, Wenhui, 2005. "China and India: Any difference in their FDI performances?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 719-736, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeremy Greenwood & David Weiss, 2018.
"Mining Surplus: Modeling James A. Schmitz'S Link Between Competition And Productivity,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 59(3), pages 1015-1034, August.
- Jeremy Greenwood & David Weiss, 2013. "Mining Surplus: Modeling James A. Schmitz's Link Between Competition and Productivity," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 22, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Jeremy Greenwood & David Weiss, 2017. "Mining Surplus: Modeling James A. Schmitz's Link Between Competition and Productivity," RCER Working Papers 602, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Jeremy Greenwood & David Weiss, 2013. "Mining Surplus: Modeling James A. Schmitz's Link Between Competition and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 19556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:16:y:2012:i:03:n:s1363919612400051 is not listed on IDEAS
- Basant, Rakesh & Mishra, Pulak, 2016. "Trends in Strategies and Performance of the Indian Corporate Sector What has changed in two decades of economic reforms?," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-03-31, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- P.L. Beena, 2019. "Outward FDI and Crossborder M&As by Indian Firms: A Host Country-Level Analysis," Working Papers id:12993, eSocialSciences.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:15:y:2011:i:06:n:s1363919611003696 is not listed on IDEAS
- KS, Chalapati Rao & Dhar, Biswajit, 2018. "India's Recent Inward Foreign Direct Investment: An Assessment," MPRA Paper 88992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazumdar, Surajit, 2012. "The State, Capital and Development in ‘Emerging’ India," MPRA Paper 36413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sayantan Bandhu Majumder & Ranjanendra Narayan Nag, 2016. "Understanding the Behaviour of Capital Flow and its Components: The Indian Experience," Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 10(3), pages 355-380, August.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:17:y:2013:i:06:n:s1363919613400173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rashmi Rastogi & Aparna Sawhney, "undated".
"What Attracts FDI in Indian Manufacturing Industries?,"
Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers
13-02, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Rashmi Rastogi & Aparna Sawhney, 2014. "What Attracts FDI in Indian Manufacturing Industries?," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1402, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Chakrabarti, Suman & Kishore, Avinash & Roy, Devesh, 2016.
"Effectiveness of food subsidies in raising healthy food consumption: Public distribution of pulses in India:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1523, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chakrabarti, Suman & Avinash, Kishore & Devesh, Roy, 2016. "Effectiveness of Food Subsidies in Raising Healthy Food Consumption: Public Distribution of Pulses in India," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235649, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Witada Anukoonwattaka, 2011. "Comparative overview of economic profiles and roles of China and India in Asian international production networks," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: India: A New Player in Asian Production Networks?, Studies in Trade and Investment 75, chapter 2, pages 23-53 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- repec:jfr:rwe111:v:6:y:2015:i:2:p:14-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:17:y:2013:i:03:n:s1363919613400070 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:devchg:v:49:y:2018:i:1:p:116-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saini, Amit & Madan, Pankaj & Batra, S. K., 2016. "Extensive Role Of Foreign Direct Investment In Development Of Indian Economy," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 7(2), pages 209-220.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; portfolio capital; foreign direct investment; round-tripping; India; benchmark definition; tax havens; private equity; manufacturing;
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- P45 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - International Linkages
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.