Multinational Corporations and Foreign Direct Investment: Avoiding Simplicity, Embracing Complexity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vergara, Sebastián, 2013. "The performance of transnational corporations: Evidence for the manufacturing industry in Chile," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Pavla Vozárová, 2015. "The Role of FDI in Fostering Exports from the Host Country," International Journal of Economic Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 4(3), pages 94-114, September.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Pavla Vozarova, 2017.
"Horizontal Crowding-Out Versus Vertical Synergies Under The Mne Presence,"
Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences
4507366, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen & Vozarova, Pavla, 2017. "Productivity and trade spillovers: Horizontal crowding-out versus vertical synergies in Europe as a response to the Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12124, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Pavla Vozarova, 2017. "Productivity and Trade Spillovers: Horizontal Crowding-Out Versus Vertical Synergies in Europe as a Response to Foreign Direct Investment," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp601, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- K, S Chalapati Rao & Dhar, Biswajit, 2011. "India's FDI Inflows: Trends and Concepts," MPRA Paper 29153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KS, Chalapati Rao & Dhar, Biswajit, 2018. "India's Recent Inward Foreign Direct Investment: An Assessment," MPRA Paper 88992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fritsch Stefan, 2015. "Technological innovation, globalization, and varieties of capitalism: the case of Siemens AG as example for contingent institutional adaptation," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 125-159, April.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Bremont, José Eduardo Alatorre, 2007. "FDI in Mexico: An empirical assessment of employment effects," Kiel Working Papers 1328, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Glen Whelan & Jeremy Moon & Marc Orlitzky, 2009. "Human Rights, Transnational Corporations and Embedded Liberalism: What Chance Consensus?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 367-383, August.
- Alina Taran & Marilena Mironiuc & Maria-Carmen Huian, 2016. "Examining The Influence Of Some Macroeconomic Factors On Foreign Direct Investments," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 18, pages 159-182, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195179361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.