Examining The Influence Of Some Macroeconomic Factors On Foreign Direct Investments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caetano, José & Caleiro, António, 2009.
"Economic Freedom and Foreign Direct Investment -- How different are the MENA countries from the EU?,"
144148, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- José Martins Caetano & António Bento Caleiro, 2009. "Economic Freedom and Foreign Direct Investment: How different are the MENA countries from the EU?," Economics Working Papers 02_2009, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Cuyvers, Ludo & Soeng, Reth & Plasmans, Joseph & Van Den Bulcke, Daniel, 2011. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in Cambodia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 222-234, June.
- Cohen, Stephen D., 2007. "Multinational Corporations and Foreign Direct Investment: Avoiding Simplicity, Embracing Complexity," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195179361.
- Beata S. Javorcik & Mariana Spatareanu, 2009.
"Tough Love: Do Czech Suppliers Learn from their Relationships with Multinationals?,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 111(4), pages 811-833, December.
- Beata S. Javorcik & Mariana Spatareanu, 2009. "Tough Love: Do Czech Suppliers Learn from Their Relationships with Multinationals?," LICOS Discussion Papers 24909, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Beata S. Javorcik & Mariana Spatareanu, 2009. "Tough Love: Do Czech Suppliers Learn from Their Relationships with Multinationals?," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2009-004, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Herzer, Dierk, 2008. "The long-run relationship between outward FDI and domestic output: Evidence from panel data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 146-149, July.
- Alguacil, M. & Cuadros, A. & Orts, V., 2011. "Inward FDI and growth: The role of macroeconomic and institutional environment," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 481-496, May.
- Andrea Gauselmann & Philipp Marek, 2012. "Regional determinants of MNE’s location choice in post-transition economies," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 39(4), pages 487-511, November.
- Kevin O. Onwuka & Taha Chaiechi, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment, Financial Markets and Growth Dynamics in MENA Oil Producing Countries: A Panel Investigation," Journal of Finance and Investment Analysis, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 2(2), pages 1-9.
- Beata S. Javorcik & Mariana Spatareanu, 2008.
"Liquidity Constraints and Linkages with Multinationals,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
22508, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Spatareanu, Mariana & Javorcik, Beata S., 2008. "Liquidity constraints and linkages with multinationals," HWWI Research Papers 2-14, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Beata S. Javorcik & Mariana Spatareanu, 2008. "Liquidity Constraints and Linkages with Multinationals," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2008-005, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Javorcik, Beata & Spatareanu, Mariana, 2008. "Liquidity Constraints and Linkages with Multinationals," CEPR Discussion Papers 7058, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Azman-Saini, W.N.W. & Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Law, Siong Hook, 2010. "Foreign direct investment, economic freedom and economic growth: International evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1079-1089, September.
- Wang, Danny T. & Gu, Flora F. & Tse, David K. & Yim, Chi Kin (Bennett), 2013. "When does FDI matter? The roles of local institutions and ethnic origins of FDI," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 450-465.
- Donaubauer, Julian & Neumayer, Eric & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2016. "Financial market development in host and source countries and its effects on bilateral FDI," Kiel Working Papers 2029, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nadia Doytch & Mesut Eren, 2012. "Institutional Determinants of Sectoral FDI in Eastern European and Central Asian Countries: The Role of Investment Climate and Democracy," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(S4), pages 14-32, November.
- Issouf Soumaré & Fulbert Tchana Tchana, 2015.
"Causality between FDI and Financial Market Development: Evidence from Emerging Markets,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 29(suppl_1), pages 205-216.
- Soumaré, Issouf & TCHANA TCHANA, Fulbert, 2011. "Causality between FDI and Financial Market Development: Evidence from Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 31328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bala Ramasamy & Matthew Yeung, 2010. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Services," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 573-596, April.
- Simon Crotti & Tony Cavoli & John K. Wilson, 2010. "The Impact Of Trade And Investment Agreements On Australia'S Inward Fdi Flows," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(4), pages 259-275, December.
- Merlevede, Bruno & Schoors, Koen & Spatareanu, Mariana, 2014.
"FDI Spillovers and Time since Foreign Entry,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 108-126.
- B. Merlevede & K. Schoors & M. Spatareanu, 2011. "FDI Spillovers and the Time since Foreign Entry," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/713, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Merlevede, Bruno & Schoors, Koen & Spatareanu, Mariana, 2013. "FDI spillovers and time since foreign entry," BOFIT Discussion Papers 27/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Simplice Asongu & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2015.
"Conditional determinants of FDI in fast emerging economies: an instrumental quantile regression approach,"
Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute.
15/003, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice & Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2015. "Conditional determinants of FDI in fast emerging economies: an instrumental quantile regression approach," MPRA Paper 67297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Villaverde, José & Maza, Adolfo, 2015. "The determinants of inward foreign direct investment: Evidence from the European regions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 209-223.
- Kokko, Ari, 2006. "The Home Country Effects Of Fdi In Developed Economies," EIJS Working Paper Series 225, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Lee, In Hyeock & Rugman, Alan M., 2012. "Firm-specific advantages, inward FDI origins, and performance of multinational enterprises," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 132-146.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:12:y:2007:i:3:p:329-344 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; foreign direct investments; Economic freedom; IFRS adoption;
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aic:revebs:y:2016:j:18:tarana. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaicro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.