Economic Freedom and Foreign Direct Investment: How different are the MENA countries from the EU?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Caetano, José & Caleiro, António, 2009. "Economic Freedom and Foreign Direct Investment -- How different are the MENA countries from the EU?," EconStor Preprints 144148, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Khalid Sekkat, 2004.
"Does the Quality of Institutions Limit the MENA's Integration in the World Economy?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(9), pages 1475-1498, September.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Khalid Sekkat, 2004. "Does the quality of institutions limit the MENA's integration in the world economy?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7360, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Khalid Sekkat, 2004. "Does the quality of institutions limit the MENA's integration in the world economy?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/164576, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Berggren, Niclas, 2003. "The Benefits of Economic Freedom: A Survey," Ratio Working Papers 4, The Ratio Institute.
- Khalid Sekkat & Marie-Ange Veganzones-Varoudakis, 2007.
"Openness, Investment Climate, and FDI in Developing Countries,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 607-620, November.
- Khalid Sekkat & Marie-Ange Veganzones, 2007. "Openness, investment climate and FDI in Developing countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7370, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marie-Ange Veganzones & K. Sekkat, 2007. "Openness, Investment Climate, and FDI in Developing Countries," Post-Print hal-00187094, HAL.
- John H Dunning, 1995. "Reappraising the Eclectic Paradigm in an Age of Alliance Capitalism," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(3), pages 461-491, September.
- Lee C. Adkins & Ronald L. Moomaw & Andreas Savvides, 2002. "Institutions, Freedom, and Technical Efficiency," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 92-108, July.
- Graeff, P. & Mehlkop, G., 2003. "The impact of economic freedom on corruption: different patterns for rich and poor countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 605-620, September.
- Daniele, Vittorio & Marani, Ugo, 2006. "Do institutions matter for FDI? A comparative analysis for the MENA countries," MPRA Paper 2426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ijb:journl:v:16:y:2017:i:1:p:31-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:8:p:174-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ovi:oviste:v:xvii:y:2017:i:1:p:41-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Turan Subasat & Sotiris Bellos, 2011. "Economic Freedom and Foreign Direct Investment in Latin America: A Panel Gravity Model Approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2053-2065.
- Alina Taran & Marilena Mironiuc & Maria-Carmen Huian, 2016. "Examining The Influence Of Some Macroeconomic Factors On Foreign Direct Investments," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 18, pages 159-182, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Freedom; European Union (EU) countries; Foreign Direct Investment; Fuzzy Clustering; Institutions; Middle East North Africa (MENA) countries;
- C49 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Other
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:evo:wpecon:02_2009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Aurora Murcho Galego). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuevpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.