Capitalization and Privatization in Bolivia: An Aproximation to an Evaluation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barja, Gover, 1999.
"Las reformas estructurales bolivianas y su impacto sobre inversiones
[Bolivian structural reforms and their impact on investment]," MPRA Paper 23479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barja Daza, Gover, 1999. "Las reformas estructurales bolivianas y su impacto sobre inversiones," Series Históricas 42, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Estache, Antonio & Gomez-Lobo, Andres & Leipziger, Danny, 2000. "Utility privatization and the needs of the poor in Latin America - Have we learned enough to get it right?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2407, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2005. "Bolivia : Country Economic Memorandum, Policies to Improve Growth and Employment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8399, The World Bank.
- Barja Daza, Gover & Monterrey Arce, Javier & Villarroel Böhrt, Sergio, 2006.
"Bolivia: Impact of shocks and poverty policy on household welfare,"
Revista Latinoamericana de Desarrollo Economico,
Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana, issue 6, pages 63-123, Abril.
- Barja, Gover & Monterrey, Javier & Villarroel, Sergio, 2004. "Bolivia: Impact of shocks and poverty policy on household welfare," MPRA Paper 22937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Marin, 2009. "Public-Private Partnerships for Urban Water Utilities : A Review of Experiences in Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2703, November.
- Williams, J.H. & Ghanadan, R., 2006. "Electricity reform in developing and transition countries: A reappraisal," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 815-844.
- Yanez-Pagans, Monica, 2008. "Culture and Human Capital Investments: Evidence of an Unconditional Cash Transfer Program in Bolivia," IZA Discussion Papers 3678, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Velasquez-Donaldson, 2007. "Analysis of the Hydrocarbon Sector in Bolivia: How are the Gas and Oil Revenues Distributed?," Development Research Working Paper Series 06/2007, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivatization; Regulation; Economic Impact;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.