The Monetary and Fiscal History of Bolivia, 1960–2017
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Carlos Gustavo Machicado & José Peres-Cajías, 2019. "The Monetary and Fiscal History of Bolivia, 1960-2017," Staff Report 579, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Balance-of-Payments Crises," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 311-325, August.
- Barja, Gover, 1999.
"Las reformas estructurales bolivianas y su impacto sobre inversiones [Bolivian structural reforms and their impact on investment],"
23479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barja Daza, Gover, 1999. "Las reformas estructurales bolivianas y su impacto sobre inversiones," Series Históricas 42, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Mauricio Garrón B. & Carlos Gustavo Machicado & Katherina Capra, 2003. "Privatization in Bolivia: The Impact on Firm Performance," Research Department Publications 3154, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jemio, Luis Carlos, 2008. "La Inversión y el Crecimiento en la Economía Boliviana," Documentos de trabajo 1/2008, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Edward C. Prescott, 2002.
"Great Depressions of the Twentieth Century,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Timothy Kehoe & Edward Prescott, 2002. "Data Appendix to Great Depressions of the Twentieth Century," Online Appendices kehoe02, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Edward C. Prescott, 2007. "Great depressions of the twentieth century," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, number 2007gdott.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martinelli, Cesar & Vega, Marco, 2019.
"The economic legacy of General Velasco: Long-term consequences of interventionism,"
2019-010, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Cesar Martinelli & Marco Vega, 2019. "The Economic Legacy of General Velasco: Long-Term Consequences of Interventionism," Working Papers 1071, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Dec 2019.
- Marco Vega & César Martinell, 2019. "El legado económico del general Velasco: consecuencias a largo plazo del intervencionismo," Revista Economía, Fondo Editorial - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, vol. 42(84), pages 102-133.
- Lucas DuPriest, 2019. "Coworking Spaces in La Paz, Bolivia: Urban Effects and Potential Creation of New Opportunities for Local Economic Development," Development Research Working Paper Series 07/2019, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
More about this item
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- N16 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:25523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.