El legado económico del general Velasco: consecuencias a largo plazo del intervencionismo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Martin & Klößner, Stefan, 2018. "Fast and reliable computation of generalized synthetic controls," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 5(C), pages 1-19.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Carlos Gustavo Machicado & José Peres-Cajías, 2019.
"The Monetary and Fiscal History of Bolivia, 1960-2017,"
579, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Carlos Gustavo Machicado & José Peres-Cajías, 2019. "The Monetary and Fiscal History of Bolivia, 1960–2017," NBER Working Papers 25523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Abadie & Alexis Diamond & Jens Hainmueller, 2015. "Comparative Politics and the Synthetic Control Method," American Journal of Political Science, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 59(2), pages 495-510, February.
- Alberto Abadie & Javier Gardeazabal, 2003. "The Economic Costs of Conflict: A Case Study of the Basque Country," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 113-132, March.
- Grier, Kevin & Maynard, Norman, 2016. "The economic consequences of Hugo Chavez: A synthetic control analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 1-21.
- Martinelli, César & Vega, Marco, 2018. "Monetary and Fiscal History of Peru 1960-2010: Radical Policy Experiments, Inflation and Stabilization," Working Papers 2018-007, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Eduardo Cavallo & Sebastian Galiani & Ilan Noy & Juan Pantano, 2013.
"Catastrophic Natural Disasters and Economic Growth,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(5), pages 1549-1561, December.
- Eduardo Cavallo & Sebastian Galiani & Ilan Noy & Juan Pantano, 2010. "Catastrophic Natural Disasters and Economic Growth," Research Department Publications 4671, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Cavallo, Eduardo A. & Noy, Ilan & Pantano, Juan & Galiani, Sebastián, 2011. "Catastrophic Natural Disasters and Economic Growth," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1903, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Eduardo Cavallo & Sebastian Galiani & Ilan Noy & Juan Pantano, 2010. "Catastrophic Natural Disasters and Economic Growth," Working Papers 201006, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Abadie, Alberto & Diamond, Alexis & Hainmueller, Jens, 2011. "Synth: An R Package for Synthetic Control Methods in Comparative Case Studies," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 42(i13).
- Abadie, Alberto & Diamond, Alexis & Hainmueller, Jens, 2010. "Synthetic Control Methods for Comparative Case Studies: Estimating the Effect of Californiaâ€™s Tobacco Control Program," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(490), pages 493-505.
- Shane Hunt, 2011. "La formación de la economía peruana. Distribución y crecimiento en la historia del Perú y América Latina," Libros PUCP / PUCP Books, Fondo Editorial - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, edition 1, number lde-2011-03, September.
- Marco Vega & César Martinelli, 2018. "The Monetary and Fiscal History of Peru, 1960-2017: Radical Policy Experiments, Inflation and Stabilization," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2018-468, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
More about this item
KeywordsOutput loss; Synthetic controls; Military nationalism; Populism; Collectivism; PeruvianRevolution.;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcp:pucrev:y:2019:i:84:p:102-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depucpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.