Economic and Welfare Impacts of the EU-Africa Economic Partnership Agreements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip D. Adams & Mark Horridge & Brian Parmenter & Xiao-Guang Zhang, 1998. "Long-run Effects on China of APEC Trade Liberalisation," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-130, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Brockmeier, Martina, 2001. "A Graphical Exposition of the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 311, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Patrick J. Kehoe & Timothy J. Kehoe, 1994. "A primer on static applied general equilibrium models," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr, pages 2-16.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karingi, Stephen & Perez, Romain & Oulmane, Nassim & Lang, Rémi & Sadni Jallab, Mustapha, 2006. "Assessment of the Impact of the Economic Partnership Agreement between the COMESA countries and the European Union," MPRA Paper 13294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BouÃ«t, Antoine & Laborde Debucquet, David & TraorÃ©, Fousseini, 2017. "The European Unionâ€“West Africa Economic Partnership Agreement," IFPRI discussion papers 1612, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Brenton, Paul & Hoppe, Mombert & Newfarmer, Richard, 2008. "Economic partnership agreements and the export competitiveness of Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4627, The World Bank.
- Othieno, Lawrence & Shinyekwa, Isaac, 2011. "Trade, Revenue And Welfare Effects Of The East African Community Customs Union Principle Of Asymmetry On Uganda: An Application Of Wits-Smart Simulation Model," Research Series 150480, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Axel Borrmann & Matthias Busse & Manuel De La Rocha, 2007.
"Consequences of Economic Partnership Agreements between East and Southern African Countries and the EU for Inter- and Intra-regional Integration,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 233-253.
- Borrmann, Axel & Busse, Matthias & de la Rocha, Manuel, 2007. "Consequences of economic: Partnership agreements between East and Southern African countries and the EU for inter- and intra-regional integration," HWWI Research Papers 2-8, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Fiankor, Dela-Dem Doe & Ehrich, Malte & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2016. "EU-African Regional Trade Agreements as a Development Tool to Reduce EU Border Rejections," Discussion Papers 244352, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Ben Hammouda, Hakim & Karingi, Stephen & Njuguna, Angelica & Sadni Jallab, Mustapha, 2006. "Diversification: towards a new paradigm for Africa’s development," MPRA Paper 13359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oliver Morrissey, & Evious Zgovu, "undated". "The Impact of Economic Partnership Agreements on ACP Agriculture Imports and Welfare," Discussion Papers 07/09, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Jean-Marc Philip, 2006. "Le recours aux MEGC pour l’analyse de l’accord de partenariat économique entre l’union européenne et les pays ACP : une revue de la littérature," CAE Working Papers 92, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Khadan, Jeetendra & Hosein, Roger, 2014.
"Trade, Economic and Welfare impacts of the CARICOM-Canada Free Trade Agreement,"
54836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeetendra Khadan & Roger Hosein, 2016. "Trade, Economic and Welfare Impacts of the CARICOM-Canada Free Trade Agreement," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 96079, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Brenton, Paul & Saborowski, Christian & Staritz, Cornelia & von Uexkull, Erik, 2009. "Assessing the adjustment implications of trade policy changes using TRIST (tariff reform impact simulation tool)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5045, The World Bank.
- Fontagne, Lionel & Laborde, David & Mitaritonna, Cristina, 2008. "An Impact Study of the Economic Partnership Agreements (EPAs) in the Six ACP Regions," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44194, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lionel Fontagné & David Laborde & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2009. "An Impact Study of the Economic Partnership Agreements (EPAs) in the Six ACP Regions," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-00967434, HAL.
- Chris Milner, & Oliver Morrissey, & Evious Zgovu, "undated". "Adjusting to Bilateral Trade Liberalisation under an EPA: Evidence for Mauritius," Discussion Papers 07/11, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Ben Hammouda, Hakim & Karingi, Stephen & Ouedraogo, Ben Idrissa & Oulmane, Nassim & Sadni Jallab, Mustapha, 2006. "Assessing the Consequences of the Economic Partnership Agreement on the Ethiopian Economy," MPRA Paper 13361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeetendra Khadan & Roger Hosein, 2016. "Trade, Economic and Welfare Impacts of the CARICOM-Canada Free Trade Agreement," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7887, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Berisha-Krasniqi, Valdete & Bouet, Antoine & Mevel, Simon, 2008. "Economic partnership agreements between the European Union and African, Caribbean, and Pacific Countries: What is at stake for Senegal," IFPRI discussion papers 765, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsEPA- Africa- Europe;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .