Migration and human capital in Brazil during the 1990s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Willis, Robert J & Rosen, Sherwin, 1979. "Education and Self-Selection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 7-36, October.
- Norbert R. Schady, 2003.
"Convexity and Sheepskin Effects in the Human Capital Earnings Function: Recent Evidence for Filipino Men,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 65(2), pages 171-196, May.
- Schady, Norbert R., 2001. "Convexity and sheepskin effects in the human capital earnings function : recent evidence for Filipino men," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2566, The World Bank.
- Chris Robinson & Nigel Tomes, 1982. "Self-Selection and Interprovincial Migration in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 15(3), pages 474-502, August.
- Francisco de Hollanda Guimarães Ferreira & Peter Lanjouw & Marcelo Neri, 2000.
"A new poverty profile for Brazil using PPV, PNAD and census data,"
Textos para discussão
418, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Peter Lanjouw & Marcelo Neri, 2001. "A New Poverty Profile For Brazil Using PPV, PNAD And Census Data," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 100, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castilho, Marta & Menéndez, Marta & Sztulman, Aude, 2012.
"Trade Liberalization, Inequality, and Poverty in Brazilian States,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 821-835.
- Marta Castilho & Marta Menéndez & Aude Sztulman, 2009. "Trade liberalization, inequality and poverty in Brazilian states," Working Papers halshs-00574996, HAL.
- Marta Castilho & Marta Menéndez & Aude Sztulman, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Inequality and Poverty in Brazilian States," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-00967356, HAL.
- Marta Castilho & Marta Menéndez & Aude Sztulman, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Inequality and Poverty in Brazilian States," Working Papers DT/2010/02, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Chauvin, Juan Pablo & Glaeser, Edward & Ma, Yueran & Tobio, Kristina, 2017.
"What is different about urbanization in rich and poor countries? Cities in Brazil, China, India and the United States,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 17-49.
- Juan Pablo Chauvin & Edward Glaeser & Yueran Ma & Kristina Tobio, 2016. "What is Different About Urbanization in Rich and Poor Countries? Cities in Brazil, China, India and the United States," NBER Working Papers 22002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Pablo Chauvin & Edward Glaeser & Kristina Tobio, 2016. "What is Different about Urbanization in Rich and Poor Countries? Cities in Brazil, China, India and the United States," Working Papers 2016.03, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Alexandre Carvalho & Daniel da Mata & Kenneth M. Chomitz & João Carlos Magalhães, 2005. "Spatial Dynamics of Labor Markets in Brazil," Discussion Papers 1110, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Laura Hering & Rodrigo Paillacar, 2016.
"Does Access to Foreign Markets Shape Internal Migration? Evidence from Brazil,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(1), pages 78-103.
- Laura Hering & Rodrigo Paillacar, 2014. "Does Access to Foreign Markets shape Internal Migration? Evidence from Brazil," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-084/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Thomas Gries & Manfred Kraft & Christina Pieck, 2011. "Interregional migration, self-selection and the returns to education in Brazil," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 707-732, June.
- repec:hal:psewpa:halshs-00967356 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1904 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marie Daumal, 2013.
"The Impact of Trade Openness on Regional Inequality: The Cases of India and Brazil,"
The International Trade Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 243-280, August.
- Marie Daumal, 2010. "The impact of trade openness on regional inequality : the cases of India and Brazil," Working Papers DT/2010/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4295 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth M. Chomitz & Daniel da Mata & Alexandre Carvalho & João Carlos Magalhães, 2015. "Spatial Dynamics of Labor Markets in Brazil," Discussion Papers 0153, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Anthropology; Human Migrations&Resettlements; Public Health Promotion; Voluntary and Involuntary Resettlement; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Anthropology; Voluntary and Involuntary Resettlement; Human Migrations&Resettlements; International Migration;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .